Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I know they explained on the pod that she’s an adult but I didn’t like Mary being left on her own when she was drunk.

Reactions: 11

boxxy247

Jake is too over the top. He acts like a daytime TV show presenter. Too animated and its inauthentic. Rob also seems like a twat who needs to give up on the headbands. He dresses like he's desperate to be part of 2006 artic monkeys.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
Yeah a lot of their content is boring now, they’ve run out of ideas and enthusiasm but clearly don’t want to give it up.

Mary needs to ease up on the drinking, she gets in terrible states and it’s really uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 8

EllieG83

I agree the content is getting samey, they’ve probably got all this year planned out but if I were them would just do Leeds and Download next year, film them as they’re the ones they seem to like best then find something else to do other than festivals, if that’s possible? Mary is a bit out of hand when she’s drunk and shouldn’t be wandering around on her own in that state.

Reactions: 7

boxxy247

Jake just can't seem to act natural in front of the camera. He's got worse as time has gone on, his tone of voice is very forced.

The vid was okay but the lineup of the festival wasn't great. Also some acts seemed to have really good sound and then others sounded terrible. No Doubt sounded pretty shoddy, not sure if them was them or the system setup.
I always think jake acts like he's a presenter on the travel channel or like a place in the sun or something. He needs to tone it down.

Reactions: 7

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
We've been binge watching these guys of late. It's perfect tv for me, I'm 41 and can't be arsed with festivals anymore so can live vicariously through them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Warpaint

VIP Member
Jake just can't seem to act natural in front of the camera. He's got worse as time has gone on, his tone of voice is very forced.

The vid was okay but the lineup of the festival wasn't great. Also some acts seemed to have really good sound and then others sounded terrible. No Doubt sounded pretty shoddy, not sure if them was them or the system setup.

I’ve not watched any of their new vlogs this year and I’m a big fan. The views haven’t been great so far and I think they need to switch up the content and change it. It’s all good going to different festivals but they just to do the same thing.

Warpaint

VIP Member
Jake is 24, there was an article in a newspaper in the summer and gave their ages. I know Jake quit his job but I’m not sure if he gets a salary every month. I would think they Patreon money must go on tickets and travel costs etc.

I can guarantee they must have arguments over money and the channel. I can remember Rob mentioned on the podcast that once he bought a coffee once with the company card and Raz text him straight away and asked what he was doing.
I get the feeling it's Rob's way or the highway. They've mentioned quite a few times he gets pissy with them a lot and throws tantrums.

EllieG83

Jake looks far older than 24 omg, also think he was trying way too hard on the newest video they put up yesterday! Wish they’d take one of the other lads rather than him every week.

Warpaint

VIP Member
I think they're starting to realise once they've visited the same festivals a few times it's becoming rinse and repeat. Probably really need to branch out more and visit every one they at least haven't tried before. Plus mixing it up with content like drinking games around cities etc.

Jake seems to be in literally every video now and he comes across as a bit of a try hard.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
I agree the content is getting samey, they’ve probably got all this year planned out but if I were them would just do Leeds and Download next year, film them as they’re the ones they seem to like best then find something else to do other than festivals, if that’s possible? Mary is a bit out of hand when she’s drunk and shouldn’t be wandering around on her own in that state.
Totally agree about Mary but they’ve said on the pod they just leave her because she’s an adult which is all kinds of wrong.
I don’t even think they enjoy Leeds & Download that much either anymore. I’m sure they’re skipping Download this year for another festival and I’m just praying they don’t do a Leeds split camp video like last year.

Reactions: 5

Vroomvroom

Chatty Member
This year’s Coachella video is up. So far I think it’s better than last year’s and they seem to be enjoying it more.
I still miss MB though but it kind of feels Choc has taken over his role in the group.
I just don’t like Choccy, I find him very irritating!

We think the ‘on a budget’ was probably not 100% choice, they probably can’t afford to blow money left right and centre like they did last year.

Warpaint

VIP Member
The 24 hours in Wetherspoons one was well boring. God knows what they were thinking with that one.

Also the country and western thing with the random guy awkwardly appearing who got them tickets was just odd. I think they're struggling to get even half an hour of decent content.

I think they're starting to realise once they've visited the same festivals a few times it's becoming rinse and repeat. Probably really need to branch out more and visit every one they at least haven't tried before. Plus mixing it up with content like drinking games around cities etc.

Jake seems to be in literally every video now and he comes across as a bit of a try hard.
I agree with you on Jake. If I remember rightly he was a fan of the channel before he joined and he recently quit his job to do TPD full time. I feel he’s not as genuine as the other boys.

Jake is 24, there was an article in a newspaper in the summer and gave their ages. I know Jake quit his job but I’m not sure if he gets a salary every month. I would think they Patreon money must go on tickets and travel costs etc.

I can guarantee they must have arguments over money and the channel. I can remember Rob mentioned on the podcast that once he bought a coffee once with the company card and Raz text him straight away and asked what he was doing.

ekl2000

VIP Member
Looks like they may be doing Burning Man which I am very interested to see but I don’t think they should bother with coachella again (pretty sure they are doing that with Stagecoach straight after) and the dance festivals I don’t care for cos they don’t seem very arsed either. I’ve not watched C2C yet, the jake heavy vlogs I don’t watch as much.

looking forward to seeing them at primavera. From their reaction on twitter it feels like they may have got glasto tickets again but due to the line up now cba to go.

• Haha