TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he'd said no the first time they asked so not sure why he had some of the Vape. I'm surprised he would even consider trusting randomers at Festivals seen as how many he's been to

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 1
Definitely ☹ he’s one of my favourite lads in the group
Yeah I like Danny too. I like that they’ve let him have the podcast. I wonder where Briody is? Not like him to miss Download. Although he looked so over festival life at Coachella.

Yeah I like Danny too. I like that they’ve let him have the podcast. I wonder where Briody is? Not like him to miss Download. Although he looked so over festival life at Coachella.
Maybe now he has a girlfriend, he doesn’t want to commit so much time to festivals anymore? Seems to have a pretty demanding job too.

Maybe now he has a girlfriend, he doesn’t want to commit so much time to festivals anymore? Seems to have a pretty demanding job too.
I think you’re right. The festivals must take up a lot of leave from work especially with travel as well. I keep expecting Rob to say he’s quit his job but not sure how much money they even make off of the videos after exepenses

I think you’re right. The festivals must take up a lot of leave from work especially with travel as well. I keep expecting Rob to say he’s quit his job but not sure how much money they even make off of the videos after exepenses
It can’t be much especially when it’s being split 7/8 ways.

I think I must’ve missed Danny being spiked, or I guess they must’ve edited it out. When was it? There’s a bit when he looks like he’s gone off on his own meeting people

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’ve edited out, the video did get age restricted so maybe it was down to that bit? It was when the rest of them were in the doghouse and Danny went off with a friend and met those lads

Looks like they’ve edited out, the video did get age restricted so maybe it was down to that bit? It was when the rest of them were in the doghouse and Danny went off with a friend and met those lads
Yeah that must be why. Daft questions but what state was he in and did he definitely say he’d been spiked? Must’ve been awful, you’ve got to be so careful with things like that

Yeah that must be why. Daft questions but what state was he in and did he definitely say he’d been spiked? Must’ve been awful, you’ve got to be so careful with things like that
It was from a vape, these lads told him it was just nicotine. He was refusing at first then took it but apparently it was DMT instead? He started off just really high and seemed like he found it quite funny but in a clip later on/ next day he was quite upset and said it gave him panic attacks and triggered some PTSD ☹

He didn’t directly say he was spiked but it was clear from what he said that he was tricked into taking it.

• Sad
It was from a vape, these lads told him it was just nicotine. He was refusing at first then took it but apparently it was DMT instead? He started off just really high and seemed like he found it quite funny but in a clip later on/ next day he was quite upset and said it gave him panic attacks and triggered some PTSD ☹

He didn’t directly say he was spiked but it was clear from what he said that he was tricked into taking it.
Christ, sounds terrible. Poor lad

Where’s choc though, my favourite! I really hope they do a good job with the Glasto vid and really portray the magic of that place!

Where’s choc though, my favourite! I really hope they do a good job with the Glasto vid and really portray the magic of that place!
Chocs great 😁 yeah, hope they went to see come of the crazy stuff there, not just main stages and mainstream acts

I really enjoy their content and the Glastonbury video was really good. Appreciate the fact we got to see the scale of the thing as bbc only ever show the main stages. Don’t think I’d ever go there but glad they got to experience it.

Reactions: 4
I really enjoy their content and the Glastonbury video was really good. Appreciate the fact we got to see the scale of the thing as bbc only ever show the main stages. Don’t think I’d ever go there but glad they got to experience it.
I’m so glad I watched it as I’ve always wanted to go to Glasto. It didn’t put me off but I didn’t feel so bad about never having gone. Plus the busy-ness didn’t look great. I love their videos!

We've been binge watching these guys of late. It's perfect tv for me, I'm 41 and can't be arsed with festivals anymore so can live vicariously through them!

• Heart
Reactions: 6