TPD TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A YouTube channel of a group of hilarious, down to earth lads who deserve a much bigger following than what they have. They put so much effort into their videos, it’s a shame they don’t get the credit they deserve. Their travel and festival vlogs are my favorite.

Reactions: 3
I just started watching them when their Coachella vid was recommended to me and have binged every video since! Such a great channel and the amount of effort put into every video despite not having the views and subscribers they really deserve is really amazing

I’m so pleased I found these guys after their coachella vid popped up on YouTube. They’re so funny, definitely deserve to be more well known.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I found them via their Cochella video. They are funny and witty but I worry about their health! They can't keep doing this.

I found them through their Coachella video too and have also binged all their videos. Think they are hilarious and it’s a shame they don’t have more recognition.

Reactions: 2
What’s happened to MB? He’s hasn’t been in a vid for ages now.
There was a comment on their Boomtown vid asking about him and Rob replied saying he's busy with work and they haven't been able to see him much

Reactions: 1
There was a comment on their Boomtown vid asking about him and Rob replied saying he's busy with work and they haven't been able to see him much
Oh I missed that, that’s good then. I was wondering if it was starting to get a bit too much for them.
It must be hard to balance enjoying festivals and producing content.

The videos seem a little less funny these days - I guess they are more focused on building the channel. I wonder what is their (Robs) ultimate goal for the channel? They can't keep going to festivals forever.

The videos seem a little less funny these days - I guess they are more focused on building the channel. I wonder what is their (Robs) ultimate goal for the channel? They can't keep going to festivals forever.
I always thought what the main goal is for them tbh

They’re definitely focused on the subs and views now they’ve tasted success with the Coachella vid. I wonder what they’re going to do now festival season is over.

They’re definitely focused on the subs and views now they’ve tasted success with the Coachella vid. I wonder what they’re going to do now festival season is over.
They might do another road trip. I would think it will get harder for them soon as they are at the age that people need their money for getting set up in life and get into relationships etc. It happens in most friend groups. Rob seems to be the one driving and pushing the whole thing but the others seem to dip in and out of it.