TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought there was much more to this story than met the eye. The actual date doesn’t matter 3 years on. Harry was shady at the beginning of his relationship with Bobby. Amy’s face gave it away as being much more serious. Now, someone has died.
I’m pretty sure Bobby has done nothing to constitute trolling. Saffron is more of a mystery so wouldn’t know either way.
7 years on!!

Reactions: 1
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t Mark wrights place ‘deuces’ burn down after one night of being open? Yet never reopened? And the same with Lauren’s old shop.... 🤔 makes u definitely think if things don’t take off how they had wished that they set it alight lmao

Reactions: 9

So he's looking at quite the stretch and is already stuck in Pentonville, which is one of the worst prisons we have :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Posted on the other thread but no one seemed to know.... any idea on the Lewis Bloor trial that was meant to happen last year? I know he was arrested and charged....

Reactions: 2