TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else on here said she looks like she doesn’t actually like any of them which I agree with 😂 I think she looks quite judgey a lot of the time!
Eurgh I can't stand Saffron! Plays up to being the 'gemma collins' character I think. And she was very two-faced to Chloe B who she was apparently friends with

Reactions: 10

Got to hand it to him talking to the press a second time. I don't agree with him but at least he's owning his situation and got the balls to answer to it. More of the z listers who have been out in the UAE should do the same and explain themselves in the press.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Got to hand it to him talking to the press a second time. I don't agree with him but at least he's owning his situation and got the balls to answer to it. More of the z listers who have been out in the UAE should do the same and explain themselves in the press.
Finally! Some of these influencers are so self-obsessed to even realise the issue. Don't they understand that the people that follow them on insta and therefore fund these lifestyles are sick of this tone death behaviour. I'm hoping the influencer thing is on the way out tbh. Preferred TOWIE when twitter was the main social media of choice - twitter beefs etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's odd seeing them being allowed to do normal things just because they are on the show. Even more strange is 32 year old Pete getting with 20 year old Ella like no guy in their 30s should want someone so young. What they even have in common.

Reactions: 16
It's odd seeing them being allowed to do normal things just because they are on the show. Even more strange is 32 year old Pete getting with 20 year old Ella like no guy in their 30s should want someone so young. What they even have in common.
He’s dating a 20 year old? God, just when I thought he couldn’t get any sleazier.

Reactions: 7
He’s dating a 20 year old? God, just when I thought he couldn’t get any sleazier.

It was mentioned in the trailer last night for the next episode and Ella briefly mentioned it on the show. They are both classed as adults and neither are teenagers. I just don't get what they would have in common to be dating. They are at different points in their lives and should want different things. I don't see it working.

It was mentioned in the trailer last night for the next episode and Ella briefly mentioned it on the show. They are both classed as adults and neither are teenagers. I just don't get what they would have in common to be dating. They are at different points in their lives and should want different things. I don't see it working.
Plus Pete’s a knob 🤣

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else catch chloe agreeing with Amy that she hates crushed velvet and mirrored furniture, yet Chloe’s house is full of it
:ROFLMAO:

Can’t stand the Amy wannabe chloe brocket, why is she still on it!? They all have lips like a baboons arse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I thought Harry was trying to adopt a child? Surely him going on the show will effect that?

So I see Mario Falcone and his fiancee have been caught out pretending to be at home when they are really in Dubai. Pathetic.
Really obvious today with the pics of his little one in the sun. And it looks recent.

Really obvious today with the pics of his little one in the sun. And it looks recent.
He’s an absolute twit, he was sharing the pics last week too that were clearly from his new year holiday that they shouldn’t have gone on. He’s a twit, he looks a right prick in the cheap twinsets he advertises too. His girlfriend is as arrogant as him, she was deleting all the comments on her pics when people were calling them out in January

Why have they made a storyline about Gatsby entering someone's bubble when the show haven't abided by other laws such as filming at indoor hospitality?

Reactions: 11
Why have they made a storyline about Gatsby entering someone's bubble when the show haven't abided by other laws such as filming at indoor hospitality?
I think it’s because some of the caste have been in the papers for breaking covid rules recently so they’ve got into fake overdrive to prove they aren’t.. also lots of rumours on Twitter than Gatbsy and this Dani girl are completely false and set up for the show.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s because some of the caste have been in the papers for breaking covid rules recently so they’ve got into fake overdrive to prove they aren’t.. also lots of rumours on Twitter than Gatbsy and this Dani girl are completely false and set up for the show.
Yeah I get the feeling she's been brought in for him to have a storyline now he's fallen out with Tommy and Georgia over something that they have done well to keep private because we don't know what it was over yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah I get the feeling she's been brought in for him to have a storyline now he's fallen out with Tommy and Georgia over something that they have done well to keep private because we don't know what it was over yet.
Yes I agree with this. Seems a shame they’ve fallen out, I’m surprised they’ve kept it all so quiet!

Reactions: 1