TOWIE

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ferne ex is the worst. Can she really not have known how awful he was

Reactions: 7
I’ve never believed she didn’t know he was a drug dealer. She probably just didn’t want to think about the level of violence that someone who makes a living that way is capable of. More interested in the lifestyle the proceeds of crime provided and the appeal of a ‘bad boy’ than the damage to people’s lives his activities caused even prior to the acid attack. She’s done a great PR job to come out of it as successfully as she has.

Reactions: 15
Yay and that fake “estate agent” job ... at the newly created company “selling sand” ... this lass has more sidelines (cough questionable scams) going on. And I didn’t know she was qualified to sell million pound plus properties ... oh that’s because it’s a cover.

just saying.

Reactions: 6
Georgia and Tommy are great. They have shown you can have a good long term relationship in reality TV world and Tommy has done amazing with his business so you cannot blame him not filming too often. Tonight though wow when Georgia joined the show she was naturally beautiful and now looks like she's had a lot of facial work whilst pregnant. I will never understand why people go for the fake plastic look and pumped lips that are clear as day every time.

Reactions: 8
I’m glad Georgia and Tommy have left the show. All they did last series was slag Amber Turner off, who has done nothing to either of them. Yet they are the first to shout about mental health and be kind. They are too far up Chloe Simm’s surgically enhanced ass 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Watchin ole towie... Georgia's face then and now....WHY😟
I would guess the trolling had an affect on her.. I remember it a few years before the nose job she got absolutely ripped apart over her looks, got the nose job and it continued. She was a naturally beautiful girl but trolls I think really had an affect on her

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why did Amy throw poor Bobby under the bus on last nights show? Telling the mean sisters that he was pretending to cry. Bobby is obviously upset that Chloe didn’t have his back and it came out in anger towards her sister. I think Amy has obviously picked a side now. Poor Bobby.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why did Amy throw poor Bobby under the bus on last nights show? Telling the mean sisters that he was pretending to cry. Bobby is obviously upset that Chloe didn’t have his back and it came out in anger towards her sister. I think Amy has obviously picked a side now. Poor Bobby.
Yeah it’s proper girl gang mentality - how many against one? Chloe was the same with Pete and although he is Sid James at least no one paid much attention to her and he wasn’t excluded... I pick him every day over Chloe... she has changed so much .. I love how she is ‘best mates’ with all these blokes and must wear em down but then they alllll behave the same and treat her like tit. Get some self respect and stop messing with these junior duck boys maybe go for personality ?!! I am not excusing their behaviour but why does she invest so much time in these blokes?!

Reactions: 4
Georgia and Tommy are great. They have shown you can have a good long term relationship in reality TV world and Tommy has done amazing with his business so you cannot blame him not filming too often. Tonight though wow when Georgia joined the show she was naturally beautiful and now looks like she's had a lot of facial work whilst pregnant. I will never understand why people go for the fake plastic look and pumped lips that are clear as day every time.
I don’t think she has had anything done to her face while pregnant, personally when I was pregnant my whole face changed and my lips got bigger to every seemed to swell up 😂

Reactions: 6
In the repeat this afternoon, it’s the episode where Harry gets found out about the ex and comes clean to Bobby. His exact words were ‘I did sleep with my ex in Tenerife when we were together’. There’s been no need for any of this, meetings in Amy’s garden, texts to the ex, the mothers getting involved. There’s more to this than they’re letting on.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has had anything done to her face while pregnant, personally when I was pregnant my whole face changed and my lips got bigger to every seemed to swell up 😂
I second this 😂 she just looks swollen. I looked like I had all sorts of filler and a new round nose when I was pregnant. My lips were huge, felt like the were bouncing off each other whenever I tried to speak.

I really like Georgia and Tommy. They have the strongest relationship from the show. I remember when he first came on and everyone was warning her against him, bet she's glad she didn't listen. He's completely there for her and was previously open about wanting to settle down, was waiting on Georgia being ready.

Am I the only one who does not like Georgia or Tommy? I think he’s quite vulgar showing off about money etc and she’s dull, I feel like she struggles to get out a sentence. Both seem quite immature to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who does not like Georgia or Tommy? I think he’s quite vulgar showing off about money etc and she’s dull, I feel like she struggles to get out a sentence. Both seem quite immature to me.
I don't think he shows off about money and he should be proud of what he's achieved out of reality as he's got a proper business not selling teeth whitener or sponsored posts or magazine deal. She's not dull she is just a normal woman instead of playing up to the cameras. They wouldn't have achieved so much if they were immature.

He might be the sweetest guy ever but she's still off her rocker getting involved with that family. Both of them are in their 20s, out of their teens, adults etc and it's only five years but I don't get why a 20 year old girl would be of interest to a man nearer the thirties.

I don't think he shows off about money and he should be proud of what he's achieved out of reality as he's got a proper business not selling teeth whitener or sponsored posts or magazine deal. She's not dull she is just a normal woman instead of playing up to the cameras. They wouldn't have achieved so much if they were immature.

He might be the sweetest guy ever but she's still off her rocker getting involved with that family. Both of them are in their 20s, out of their teens, adults etc and it's only five years but I don't get why a 20 year old girl would be of interest to a man nearer the thirties.
I stand by my opinion on both of them.

In all honesty have you ever watched an episode of towie where she has ever had anything interesting to say? Or watched something on social media where she might have shown the slightest bit of a personality?

In all honesty have you ever watched an episode of towie where she has ever had anything interesting to say? Or watched something on social media where she might have shown the slightest bit of a personality?

Also - what has she achieved? Has she worked other than towie?

Reactions: 7

I think that’s a bit cruel to brand a guy and judge them based on what someone in their family has done! Also age 20 and him being 25 is pretty normal in my opinion I don’t find that creepy at all 😂

I agree with you , they were/are both extras who some how were lucky enough to get main parts as so many people left 😂😩 Their only storylines seem to always be them in other peoples business.. I don’t think they have enough personality or enough of a following to carry their own show

• Heart
I absolutely cannot stand arrogant angry loud uncouth Tommy and bitchy boring bland & tacky Georgia, dreading the fuss over them for their new show, they’re so superior!

Ferne knew and liked everything about her ex, only pissed off he got caught, Ferne is abhorrent. Bet Ella loves the dramas and notoriety of being in the Collins family. I actually thought Ella was still shagging Pete!

• Haha
Reactions: 14