Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha just saw that he basically told people where he was going to be earlier like he wanted loads of ‘fans’ to turn up.

It’s not like Katie Price tipping off the paps about where she’s next gonna have a meltdown mate

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack has never followed SW properly (he didn’t eat carbs when losing weight). He still has real problems with binging on food, and has a terrible “easy on, easy off” attitude. He’s a yo yo dieter. For people who are losing healthily and keeping it off, it is not “easy on easy off”. Surgery is not going to fix his terrible relationship with food (or his smug attitude). He bangs on about the same boring things - shopping at an outlet, stair master and bloody fajita pasta bake like he invented them all. He needs to get a life. Any normal blokes his age would cringe at his insta

Reactions: 5
I see he has threatened to delete his Instagram because of the horrible profile made about him! I definitely don’t agree with the profile made about him

However, his smug and billy big bollocks attitude is just too much!! 😬😬 and I’m so angry about the crowdfunding for his surgery, it’s morally wrong!
I have a friend who’s little girl has cerebral palsy and fundraising for surgery to help her walk again, and there are people running marathons, bike rides, climbing mountains etc to raise money! That’s what I believe crowdfunding should be for.
Not this smug twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand how the fundraising was allowed in the first place when it should be used for those who are in genuine need of financial help! Also - I smell bullshit that someone set the funding page up alone - it was obviously towers' idea! Let us wipe the placenta off our faces as we were clearly all born yesterday!

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how the fundraising was allowed in the first place when it should be used for those who are in genuine need of financial help! Also - I smell bullshit that someone set the funding page up alone - it was obviously towers' idea! Let us wipe the placenta off our faces as we were clearly all born yesterday!
I agree with you, definitely a cover up for starting it up himself!
Wasn’t there an anonymous donation of like £10,000? From some foreign person?

I call bullshit on that too

Reactions: 3
I agree with you, definitely a cover up for starting it up himself!
Wasn’t there an anonymous donation of like £10,000? From some foreign person?

I call bullshit on that too
There was a £30,000 donation if I remember rightly. Apparently it took a while for somebody to check out that it was legitimate before he could get the payment cleared. There has been speculation where it came from, some claiming it was from some rich Arab and others saying it was from the BBC for him allowing them to film his story about the NHS refusing to fund his surgery.

It's one of those, it is anybody's guess where it came from scenarios.

Can I just say that I was making the fajita pasta bake LOOOONG before jack towers decided to ‘invent’ it... bore off mate it’s not your recipe, it’s mine :)

Also his attitude towards blaming his behaviour on his age... I just can’t, I’m the same age as him, I’ve moved out, and have a real job with real career aspects. He has no bloody excuses, just because his mother want’s to mollycoddle him and tell him his behaviour is a-ok doesn’t mean it is.

Grow up boyo!

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure I wasn't accepting thousands of pounds from strangers on the Internet when I was his age.. He can't keep using his age to justify how much of a cringeball he is. He litreally gives me the creeps with his whole attitude and those bloody faces he pulls!

Let’s just all hope we are proved right surgery goes ahead, months of rehabilitation and infections and pain and then boom, he’s back to fat again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
22 is very young did this kind of surgery - he keeps waffling on about being only 22 blah blah so he's clearly not mature enough to actually understand the full extent of it

Reactions: 3
22 is very young did this kind of surgery - he keeps waffling on about being only 22 blah blah so he's clearly not mature enough to actually understand the full extent of it
If his skin surgery was being done on the NHS they wouldn't have done it as things stand. He would have been told he needed to be at his proper target weight but more so that he hasn't resolved his issues with food and as things are going he's going to regain a lot of his weight sooner rather than later.

He comes across as very mardy so if he thinks having a little blood test is an ordeal wait till he's been sliced up, boy is he going to milk that on insta for all it's worth.

• Heart
Wait, David Cyril was defending this guy???

No no no! Lost a little bit of respect there for the ol’ guy, more so for his daughters who run his account and post all his content for putting him up to it and trying to stay relevant.

No, not cool at all

Reactions: 2
I don’t think David Cyril would really have any idea of what a fake and arrogant person Jack is, to be fair. I’m sure he’s not glued to Instagram and is only hearing what Jack says

I see jack still has not donated the money to charity .... it’s disgusting that he is using people’s money to fund his unnecessary surgery . That money should be going to a good cause .

I see jack still has not donated the money to charity .... it’s disgusting that he is using people’s money to fund his unnecessary surgery . That money should be going to a good cause .
I can see it ending up that the remainder will go towards funding his lavish lifestyle while he's out of action. Karma will hopefully pay him a visit sooner rather than later if that does become the case.

Looks on his friends stumpzkid’s stories today. They are going to any event at the weekend and have been to Costco or somewhere similar for “supplies” I was gobsmacked at the amount of c*** for 2 guys 👀

Looks on his friends stumpzkid’s stories today. They are going to any event at the weekend and have been to Costco or somewhere similar for “supplies” I was gobsmacked at the amount of c*** for 2 guys 👀
Managed to take screen shots, This is not normal!!!!!!
1656F0A6-06A1-4093-A23C-F855F0C3081E.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.