Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he is reading this he clearly still has no conscience that 100% more worthy causes could be benefitting from the 40k that’s been raised for his skin removal . “Hi Towers you want to donate that 40k to a really good cause ?” DIDNT THINK SO

Reactions: 3
Can’t stand this guy! From his early days of being a kiss ass to now, acting like he’s billy big bollocks all because he’s lost some weight - which wasn’t even the SW plan!

This guy is a straight up fraud, he has too many blind followers who worship the ground he walks on and is/was promoting the incorrect SW plan! No carbs? But not doing SP? idiot, mate!

Also, today and his post about another “fake” account. I truly believe this is him trying to gain sympathy after posting a few too many controversial stories, and off plan days. Threatening yourself? Come on Jack Towers, step off ya pedestool.

Reactions: 6
He’s need to be exposed for the fraud he is.

Nasty piece of work. Carby has some evidence of what he is really like!

No wonder his gf dumped him!

I think Lisa Riley needs to made aware of how fraudulent he’s been!

Can’t polish a turd! Lol

Reactions: 7
It was ages ago and I can’t even remember now the post it was on but it was someone else’s Instagram. He commented words to the effect of “ I love having lots of followers they make me lots of money “

Yet another one removing posts that are offering constructive criticism. He's another one that's going to come a cropper and I can't wait, he's turned out to be as vile as that asshole Prickard. Pity the surgeon can't remove that huge ego as well as his loose skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Problem with Jack Towers is he's so far up his own ass he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He thinks he is untouchable because he's got the back up and support from other big accounts on instagram. He will never stop until those people see through him and he has a whole host of people hating on him.

I have noticed that Harry and Izzie have seemingly stopped interacting with him, remember when they were all besties?

I can't wait for him to be irrelevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It was ages ago and I can’t even remember now the post it was on but it was someone else’s Instagram. He commented words to the effect of “ I love having lots of followers they make me lots of money “
It was on stumpzkid post, basically one of those posts .....blue = money, red= followers etc and he said followers as they make him loads of money! Was very quickly deleted but Carbi has the screen shots of it

Problem with Jack Towers is he's so far up his own ass he thinks he can do whatever he wants. He thinks he is untouchable because he's got the back up and support from other big accounts on instagram. He will never stop until those people see through him and he has a whole host of people hating on him.

I have noticed that Harry and Izzie have seemingly stopped interacting with him, remember when they were all besties?

I can't wait for him to be irrelevant.

Lizzie and towers were a thing but she obviously saw him for what he is none of the SW gang interact with him anymore he’s been dropped by a lot of people he likes to think he has so many women flocking over him as well it’s laughable just a absolute fraud

Why does he's always have to state that he's 'only 22', thinking he can get away with anything cos of his age?! Yes, you're 22, so you're an adult!

• Haha
Why does he's always have to state that he's 'only 22', thinking he can get away with anything cos of his age?! Yes, you're 22, so you're an adult!
I wanted to say this!! 22 is an adult so ducking act like one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I can't understand how he is so cocky. He is absolutely vile and needs taken down a peg or two.

All this I'm only 22 crap is a poor attempt at trying to justify the fact that he's still one big greedy mess that hasn't addressed his eating issues. He goes on about making memories, how sad he can't make memories that don't include copious amounts of food and alcohol. Within the next five years he will be back to fat jack. He's shown no respect to the people who have donated money to his cause. I wonder how all these people feel now seeing him shoving half a cake down his throat. The only person this freak is kidding is himself and a few brain dead followers. I don't think he realises how many people follow him to laugh at him. What a prat.

Reactions: 4
I don’t give a tit what he eats or ignore he gets fat again or not but stop promoting yourself as this amazing influencer when you aren’t even sticking to the plan!! Come off slimming world and tell everyone you’re doing your own thing now and then maybe people would respect it a tiny bit more.

Reactions: 4
oh what a shame for jack he didn’t have any ‘photographers’ to take a photo of him at his appointment 😢 how will we cope without seeing a photo of him

• Haha
  • Wow
I speak to mutiple girls on Instagram who have had the pleasure of seeing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure I want to ask for proof 🤣

Harry P is gay and has a boyfriend jack has a new gf but doesn’t stop him
How do you know Harry has a boyf?

Because he looks like he’s 40-something and is trying to remind people he is not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.