Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes , the police wouldn’t look at that very positively!

What????

Well Jack wants to know......

Now it’s a giveaway!

Yum yum!!!!
I always think they're taking the piss with their giveaways, they're slimming accounts giving away masses of chocolate?!

Reactions: 8
Who spotted that Jack deleted his slimming account early this morning???

Oh it’s back now though!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not to mention the amount of women he sends dick pics out to on Instagram .... he actually said once that he gets noticed when out in London hahahaha! His actually so up himself it’s a joke! Disgusting excuse of a man!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The story from today on his personal account... wringing out his top of sweat after his run. Quite possibly THE most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen someone post on Instagram for the world to see 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Wow quite shocked reading this, I wouldn’t say I was a fan but thought he was ok and can’t deny an 18 stone loss Is amazing however his lost it but this has opened my eyes! So his raised 40k but the surgery is only 23k is that right? What’s happening to the rest of the money has he said?

Reactions: 3
The story from today on his personal account... wringing out his top of sweat after his run. Quite possibly THE most disturbing thing I’ve ever seen someone post on Instagram for the world to see 🤢🤢
Blatantly run it under the tap before he did it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a dick head

Blatantly run it under the tap before he did it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a dick head
It’s the same as that ‘fatgirlfedup’.
She only ever films herself when she’s post work out, but it’s so bloody obvious she chucked water over herself to make it look like she’s worked harder. It’s all an illusion to make us all think how hard they’ve worked and be in complete awe! When I go for a run, the last thing I want to do when I get home is film myself looking sweaty and gross, I wanna jump in the shower and get into my pjs. It’s just such a tit show I’ve had enough of them all now!

Reactions: 4
Wow quite shocked reading this, I wouldn’t say I was a fan but thought he was ok and can’t deny an 18 stone loss Is amazing however his lost it but this has opened my eyes! So his raised 40k but the surgery is only 23k is that right? What’s happening to the rest of the money has he said?
He did say but can't remember what it was, and don't have the stomach to look through his page with his entire tubs of halo with squirty cream in one sitting.

I think once he's had the surgery he'll slowly disappear from Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s why he’s been on numerous weekends away and only works part time. I’m afraid he has pulled the wool.

Reactions: 2
THIS!! I remember when he posted about “we all have the same amount of hours in a day - no excuse” - or words to that effect! He got some back lash .

Yes we all have 24 hours but people have long shift work, children, chronic health conditions etc. He reminds me of my ex (exact smug attitude) .... urghhh!!
I hate that line. Yesterday I worked from 645 to 2030 on a ward with a 20 minute break. I had surgery 4 months ago. Am I bleeping going to go and do CrossFit after.

Reactions: 12
Anyone follow a guy called Snaresylad? Was shared by Towers a while ago, honestly some of the food he posts looks like tit.. actual tit its disgusting.

weight loss fails 95% of the time, not just for the morbidly obese but for everyone. He WILL gain this back, 95% chance of it happening within 5 years. Fact.

Edit: I’m having a look at his account and omg the portion sizes !

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.