Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
weight loss fails 95% of the time, not just for the morbidly obese but for everyone. He WILL gain this back, 95% chance of it happening within 5 years. Fact.

Edit: I’m having a look at his account and omg the portion sizes !
All these SW meals make me feel sick, just because you can have cheese as a healthy extra, it doesn’t mean you have to smother it over every meal type 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow quite shocked reading this, I wouldn’t say I was a fan but thought he was ok and can’t deny an 18 stone loss Is amazing however his lost it but this has opened my eyes! So his raised 40k but the surgery is only 23k is that right? What’s happening to the rest of the money has he said?
I believe he said he would use it for the aftercare and then he possibly said he would give the rest to charity!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I find the fact he thinks he could be a personal trainer laughable. I’d expect a lot more than a trainer who fannies around on the stairmaster every session! #kingofthestairmaster lol, go do some proper training.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet it will go to his loss of wages. You know cuz he’s got a mortgage to pay and bills to pay.

O no that’s rite - he lives at home with mummy and daddy

Not to mention the amount of women he sends dick pics out to on Instagram .... he actually said once that he gets noticed when out in London hahahaha! His actually so up himself it’s a joke! Disgusting excuse of a man!
How would he find his micro penis under all that flab and loose skin 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not to mention the amount of women he sends dick pics out to on Instagram .... he actually said once that he gets noticed when out in London hahahaha! His actually so up himself it’s a joke! Disgusting excuse of a man!
Omg really? 🙈 do we have proof? 🤣 I thought it was mentioned on a thread that he was gay?

Omg really? 🙈 do we have proof? 🤣 I thought it was mentioned on a thread that he was gay?

I speak to mutiple girls on Instagram who have had the pleasure of seeing it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure I want to ask for proof 🤣

Harry P is gay and has a boyfriend jack has a new gf but doesn’t stop him

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So Towers is trying to get himself tagged in Stairmaster posts! Does he think he ruddy invented it??!!! Grrrrrr

Seeing it? Omg vomit!
Don’t you no? He invented it ! He is the god of all stairs : he’s copyrighted stairs and they are all now known as towers not stairs and you must add £5 to his go beg me 🤮

Introducing...your crowd funded skin removal candidate!
Just disgusting isn’t it. He posts photos like this as a ‘f**k you’ but actually he is just highlighting his unhealthy (addiction) relationship to food, very sad that he’s got so many people looking up to him when he needs to sort himself out.

Anyone follow a guy called Snaresylad? Was shared by Towers a while ago, honestly some of the food he posts looks like tit.. actual tit its disgusting.
Omg I just had a look, looks horrible 🤮🤮🤮

Introducing...your crowd funded skin removal candidate!
The people that donated are the biggest mugs I’ve ever seen. They must feel pretty stupid. He has literally done nothing for it at all! The kid has no bills to pay except his crappy car , he couldn’t possibly save up his own money for it, how else will he pay for his nights out and holidays? Let every other mug pay for his self inflicted weight gain

Reactions: 2
It’s annoys me that fundraising happened for his skin removal surgery (not sure if it was set up by him or one of his supporters) it’s his choice to have skin surgery so he should be paying for it . Like every other person that has excess skin . (Me being one of them ) I can’t personally afford it but I would want people to fund it either . I can think of better ways for that 40k to be spend for example helping towards a sick child in need of life saving surgery . Or a donation to a neo natal ward or towards helping get new items for a family That have suffered a natural disaster (flood or something)

It’s annoys me that fundraising happened for his skin removal surgery (not sure if it was set up by him or one of his supporters) it’s his choice to have skin surgery so he should be paying for it . Like every other person that has excess skin . (Me being one of them ) I can’t personally afford it but I would want people to fund it either . I can think of better ways for that 40k to be spend for example helping towards a sick child in need of life saving surgery . Or a donation to a neo natal ward or towards helping get new items for a family That have suffered a natural disaster (flood or something)
The thing that pisses me off is that, while his weight loss is great, nobody else is to blame for him being a 30st teen other than himself and his family! How do you even let a child reach that weight?! Then he has the audacity to blame supermarket product placements for his weight increase. I've always been somewhat overweight, but even at my absolute heaviest I was 18.5st.

His parents should be ashamed for having failed him.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.