Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be utterly ashamed if I was this wankers family or friend. How does he have the bollocks?! I hope he gets shown for all he is. He needs to be hounded. For the scrot that he is. Towers, you're a head and it will all come out and you'll be the leper you are. Alone. With what's left of your 40k. Thief thief the if! Shout it from the roof tops. Jack the joke Towers is a thief!!
I honestly think he doesn’t care whatsoever by playing the mental health card then hiding behind a private Instagram and being active on it too, he is basically laughing at anyone who donated

Reactions: 3
Anyone fancy a visit to a certain factory retail outlet in Kent-we could have a meet up? besides I need a few new items for my holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New Thread name suggestion :

Towers_weightjourney - His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
J4ck_96

Cowardly bastard
How bleeping rude my mum donated to him aswell and he just absolutely mugs of anyone thst supported him. I don’t believe he has spent the money and ill eat my hat if im wrong but he really does need to explain himself. IM UP FOR A LITTLE TRIP TO MCARTHUR GLEN lol

How bleeping rude my mum donated to him aswell and he just absolutely mugs of anyone thst supported him. I don’t believe he has spent the money and ill eat my hat if im wrong but he really does need to explain himself. IM UP FOR A LITTLE TRIP TO MCARTHUR GLEN lol
He works as a part time shop assistant and he's recently spent the best part of 2k on his place in the Modball Rally, two or three posh hotels and a few expensive meals on the way home. None of that is taking in to consideration all the weekends away in London, the expensive meals out and the designer clothes and drinking sessions he shelled out for prior to that. On part time minimum wage rate really???? Plus why would anybody allow their name to be dragged through mud all over the place when a couple of screenshots could prove it is all lies. When the questions started coming he went in to hiding, he pretty much confirmed that what everybody was thinking was true. You couldn't do a fraction of what he's been doing on part time money even if his mummy doesn't ask for board from him 🙄

And let's not forget he had a full time job and was blowing every penny he'd got as soon as he'd got it on trips to Amsterdam, more trips to London, meals out and more designer clothes. Last of the big spenders

Reactions: 4
Anyone see Stumpz Instagram stories? I can't believe people are telling him that he's being slated. I would love for these people feeding back to him and show him the screenshots cos all I've seen is people saying how hard he works and yeah he does spend his money but he earns it. And nothings said about him doing slimmingworld. He said he is only being talked about cos he's friends with Jack. My only thing is, choose your friends wisely. And mate if I was single, no child, and working I too would be splashing it

Reactions: 2
Well let ol’ Stumpy tell the truth! Tell you something....you are bothered Mr Stumpy! He’s reading! Btw, have a shave love!

• Haha
Anyone see Stumpz Instagram stories? I can't believe people are telling him that he's being slated. I would love for these people feeding back to him and show him the screenshots cos all I've seen is people saying how hard he works and yeah he does spend his money but he earns it. And nothings said about him doing slimmingworld. He said he is only being talked about cos he's friends with Jack. My only thing is, choose your friends wisely. And mate if I was single, no child, and working I too would be splashing it
In all fairness despite some of his not so nice ways I have always stuck up for him when people have slated him saying he's got his money from Mummy and Daddy blah blah. It's always been very apparent that he's on to a good earner work wise. This is how Faulty Towers has got himself in to this mess. JT wants to be like Stumpz and he won't ever be because he hasn't got the brains or the work ethic, he's a bone idle git. He spent that leftover donation money over the last few months trying to keep up with Stumpz and in the blink of an eye his funds ran out. That isn't Stumpz fault it is Faulty Towers fault. Many of us would like to live in a bit more luxury than we do but most of us do the right thing and live within our means.

As for Stumpz no I don't like him for certain things he has got a not nice streak that ocassionaly comes out but as far as spending lots of money he's earned it so why shouldn't he.

In all fairness despite some of his not so nice ways I have always stuck up for him when people have slated him saying he's got his money from Mummy and Daddy blah blah. It's always been very apparent that he's on to a good earner work wise. This is how Faulty Towers has got himself in to this mess. JT wants to be like Stumpz and he won't ever be because he hasn't got the brains or the work ethic, he's a bone idle git. He spent that leftover donation money over the last few months trying to keep up with Stumpz and in the blink of an eye his funds ran out. That isn't Stumpz fault it is Faulty Towers fault. Many of us would like to live in a bit more luxury than we do but most of us do the right thing and live within our means.

As for Stumpz no I don't like him for certain things he has got a not nice streak that ocassionaly comes out but as far as spending lots of money he's earned it so why shouldn't he.

Reactions: 4
Maybe Stumpz should have thought about that when he was begging to be tagged in Jacks stories every 2 minutes! 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Maybe Stumpz should have thought about that when he was begging to be tagged in Jacks stories every 2 minutes! 🤷🏾‍♀️
Why post all your life on Instagram if you don’t want interaction (it’s all self absorbed isn’t it!). How about you get a job grumpy stumpy, if it don’t bother you why rant on about it?

These people are narcissistic.

I must have missed that because I never saw anything like that when I followed them both?

Why post all your life on Instagram if you don’t want interaction (it’s all self absorbed isn’t it!). How about you get a job grumpy stumpy, if it don’t bother you why rant on about it?

These people are narcissistic.
He's got a good job?????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.