Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've contacted The Sun on WhatsApp and asked if they can do a catch up story on him, seen as they did a story before on him. They messaged me back for more info, if anyone has any screenshots of his social media before he deleted it please can you whats app it to the sun on 07423 720 250.
Thanks.
Or how about they send it to you and you can WhatsApp the sun? You could be towers or stumpz on that number and find out peoples WhatsApp names and display pics 🤨

Or how about they send it to you and you can WhatsApp the sun? You could be towers or stumpz on that number and find out peoples WhatsApp names and display pics 🤨
Or post it on here for all to see. Ive posted proof he collected monies on a second funding site in January way after target was reached and he only shut that site after he was messaged.

Reactions: 3
That's the Sun's WhatsApp number. You could easily have checked it out by googling for it 🙄

Reactions: 3
If you go on carbytobarbie’s highlights she has screenshots from his twitter page on her highlights called ‘weightloss user’ & a few from the surgery

Reactions: 1
Wow I didn’t know most of that about him - can’t exactly look him up with all his socials gone. Got lots of catching up on here to do
[/QUOTE]

Look on carbytobarbie‘s highlights, under weight loss. It’s all about this toss pot

Wow I didn’t know most of that about him - can’t exactly look him up with all his socials gone. Got lots of catching up on here to do

Look on carbytobarbie‘s highlights, under weight loss. It’s all about this toss pot
[/QUOTE]
Is carby private?

That doesn't surprise me. Thinks the world owes him a living as well as plastic surgery. Scumbag. He can run. But the questions won't stop. Everyone he knows, knows what he's done. How he can look at any of them in the eye is beyond me. His parents must be so ashamed. And pulling the mental health card is low even for him. There is nothing wrong with him. He just can't take the heat. Well you know what towers, don't do the crime, of you can't do the time! And your time is running out! So best get that saggy fat arse of yours jogging! People want the truth!! 40k. Where is it?! I hope what's left of his reputation is tarnished and he gets shunned!! For the leper on society he is!

Reactions: 7
It is true. I work there.
Thank you for confirming 😊

It looks like Faulty Towers is as unpleasant as some of the more cynical amongst us first thought.
I hope word is getting out about him amongst people that know him in the real world, he deserves everything he gets the racist, chauvinistic, perverted,thieving prick!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I mean the 'n word' screenshot is from 2015, and I haven't seen him use it since.
But that's the beside the main point, this doesn't mean I agree with his behaviour!!
I was just showing examples of the type of hypocrisy these people spit out.

Fooling people into thinking he's a nice young gentleman. When in reality this is what they donated too...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.