Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the 'n word' screenshot is from 2015, and I haven't seen him use it since.
But that's the beside the main point, this doesn't mean I agree with his behaviour!!
I think it was more that he was portraying himself as this sweet and lovely boy with all this excess skin and he was desperate for help when in actual fact he was this cocky little hole with a terrible attitude and was just trying to appeal to the masses for money. Bloody terrible.

Reactions: 10
I think it was more that he was portraying himself as this sweet and lovely boy with all this excess skin and he was desperate for help when in actual fact he was this cocky little hole with a terrible attitude and was just trying to appeal to the masses for money. Bloody terrible.
Yes this is exactly what I was trying to get at! Thank you

Reactions: 5
He hasn’t made it look good for himself by deleting his insta and Facebook and not answering questions about the money.

If he came clean and provided information it would be better. Things are only going to keep escalating as I can’t see anyone letting this lie.

Hiding away won’t change anything people know what gym he used and could turn up there. Towers this needs to stop now

Reactions: 4
Looks like he's having a good clear out of his followers on his old insta that he has now made private. He's got rid of over 100 followers in the last 48 hours. Paranoia is going to be eating away at him all of the time, he's constantly going to be looking over his shoulder wherever he goes. What a way to live, I hope the money was worth it faulty!

Reactions: 2
People make mistakes and he is young still. However, IF he has spent the money, it's the lying and hiding behind a private account that magnifies and intensifies this. If he just came clean and told the WHOLE story, explained whatever went on, I genuinely think people will cut him some slack as we're all human and everyone messes up (just not always under the watchful eye of the public). Plenty of public figures have made poor decisions, but it's how you deal with it that makes or breaks you. If you put your life out in the public eye, you sort of have to be prepared to put everything out there, it's just respectful to those who offered help at the end of the day.

Reactions: 7
He hasn’t made it look good for himself by deleting his insta and Facebook and not answering questions about the money.

If he came clean and provided information it would be better. Things are only going to keep escalating as I can’t see anyone letting this lie.

Hiding away won’t change anything people know what gym he used and could turn up there. Towers this needs to stop now
I agree. If he came clean it would be better...it still wouldn't be great but at least own up to your mistakes.

Hiding out just reminds me of the Belle Gibson situation. Granted that was worse, as she was conning people out of money by selling guides and claiming to have cancer, and also used other people so she could know their symptoms. I don't think she ever actually came clean as she still played the victim once she was exposed.

Reactions: 1
People make mistakes and he is young still. However, IF he has spent the money, it's the lying and hiding behind a private account that magnifies and intensifies this. If he just came clean and told the WHOLE story, explained whatever went on, I genuinely think people will cut him some slack as we're all human and everyone messes up (just not always under the watchful eye of the public). Plenty of public figures have made poor decisions, but it's how you deal with it that makes or breaks you. If you put your life out in the public eye, you sort of have to be prepared to put everything out there, it's just respectful to those who offered help at the end of the day.
At his age I was married buying our own home and had two long term foster children. Sorry but he's 23 this year, there are men out there fighting for queen and country younger than him. Age is NO excuse whatsoever in his case.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
At his age I was married buying our own home and had two long term foster children. Sorry but he's 23 this year, there are men out there fighting for queen and country younger than him. Age is NO excuse whatsoever in his case.
You're right. Maybe rather than young I should have said inexperienced. Either way, he's done something he feels he needs to hide from and as much as I don't wish him any harm and hope he genuinely is ok, I really do wish he would come clean, for everybody's sake, his included.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry, but I was never that much of a head aged 23. My brother is 23 now and would never, ever behave in the horrendous way he has. Even taking the whole go fund me situation out of the equation his disgusting remarks about women, the way he brags and pretends he’s some sort of rampant sex god and his awful sense of entitlement isn’t indicative of being 23, it’s indicative of the fact that he is truly a horrible, crappy person.

He has manipulated, lied and schemed his way to a £40k payday playing victim and spouting his sob story to gullible followers who may have went short or given an amount that would have made a real difference to them and he’s ultimately gone and spunked it on surgery and is probably balls deep in clothes emblazoned with tacky designers. He said he’d give the money to charity and instead of being humble and grateful for the phenomenal opportunity he’s been presented he’s been so greedy and self-obsessed that he’s fucked off with all this extra money to fund his lavish lifestyle.

He’s a disgusting human being and he should be bleeping ashamed of himself.

Reactions: 6
I’m 23. People make mistakes but by this age he should be able to own the fact he has made poor decisions and deal with the consequences. He can run away and hide all he likes but there will forever be a trace of his actions and it will catch up with him one day. I don’t think we will ever find out the truth but I do hope it will come to affect him in the future. He has nobody but himself to blame.

I’m really not sure why but, Jack blocked me some months ago.. I literally have no clue why because I’d never once messaged him or anything but thank god because what an irritating, uninspirational prick. Don’t know what annoys me more, his teeth, his hair, his cringey quotes or the way he thinks he can ask random strangers to fund his surgery. Absolutely outrageous human.

I'd be utterly ashamed if I was this wankers family or friend. How does he have the bollocks?! I hope he gets shown for all he is. He needs to be hounded. For the scrot that he is. Towers, you're a head and it will all come out and you'll be the leper you are. Alone. With what's left of your 40k. Thief thief the if! Shout it from the roof tops. Jack the joke Towers is a thief!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.