Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed that because I never saw anything like that when I followed them both?

He was constantly being tagged in his stories, posing in the background and even made comments such as “follow me on insta” etc 🤢 not to mention the pathetic lives they did together! He’s referenced several times for people to follow him.

Reactions: 1
TBH he doesn't mention this website, just "hate websites" whatever that means ,🙄
The only website I have seen described as a hate website is this one and I've seen it called that even more since that dozy git started a petition to get it shut down

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know how I managed to bugger that reply up 😂😂

I was supposed to say -

He was constantly being tagged in his stories, posing in the background and even made comments like “follow me on insta” etc 🤢 not to mention the pathetic lives they did together! He’s referenced several times for people to follow him.

New post thread suggestion

Towers_weightjourney The lights go out for Faulty Towers amidst allegations he's had his fingers in the go fund me pie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion...

Let's hope jack towers never breeds, let's hope instead he drowns in his greed.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Stumpy recording several videos whining but saying he doesn’t care 😂
Its people out to create drama. If he came and read things himself he would see his thread has 5/6 posts and everything else is related to Towers. There have been several comments were people have said he works hard and he does so why not spend it however he likes. Its not his money being questioned. If it has wound him up enough to post stories about it then he should at least come and have a read on here first

Reactions: 2
Stumpy recording several videos whining but saying he doesn’t care 😂
I always know when I'm bothered despite insisting I'm not because I react. If I really don't give a toss then it isn't even worth a mention. You let yourself down there stumpz, I think you do protest a little too much. As for your pal faulty if he was such a mate he wouldn't have put you in this position of being tarred with the same brush.

He works as a part time shop assistant and he's recently spent the best part of 2k on his place in the Modball Rally, two or three posh hotels and a few expensive meals on the way home. None of that is taking in to consideration all the weekends away in London, the expensive meals out and the designer clothes and drinking sessions he shelled out for prior to that. On part time minimum wage rate really???? Plus why would anybody allow their name to be dragged through mud all over the place when a couple of screenshots could prove it is all lies. When the questions started coming he went in to hiding, he pretty much confirmed that what everybody was thinking was true. You couldn't do a fraction of what he's been doing on part time money even if his mummy doesn't ask for board from him 🙄

And let's not forget he had a full time job and was blowing every penny he'd got as soon as he'd got it on trips to Amsterdam, more trips to London, meals out and more designer clothes. Last of the big spenders
100% .... that, if people where dragging my name through the mud and I hadn’t done anything wrong ... I would be indignant and raging my innocence and would be providing proof of what the money has gone on...
So far all I have seen ( baring in mind I’ve lost 10st and had a tummy tuck which I paid for myself 😉 ) is a very ugly looking botched job... I paid 7K for mine .... my surgeon did an amazing job ... he definitely had that done on the cheap and possibly aboard so I’m saying 5K in all ....
So where is the rest of the 35K

And I got to say it ... why does Stumpz think he’s Tommy Robinson 😂😂 in that vid .... like well hard....don’t give a toss... he so gives a toss, he might work for his money but he’s still an hole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
100% .... that, if people where dragging my name through the mud and I hadn’t done anything wrong ... I would be indignant and raging my innocence and would be providing proof of what the money has gone on...
So far all I have seen ( baring in mind I’ve lost 10st and had a tummy tuck which I paid for myself 😉 ) is a very ugly looking botched job... I paid 7K for mine .... my surgeon did an amazing job ... he definitely had that done on the cheap and possibly aboard so I’m saying 5K in all ....
So where is the rest of the 35K

And I got to say it ... why does Stumpz think he’s Tommy Robinson 😂😂 in that vid .... like well hard....don’t give a toss... he so gives a toss, he might work for his money but he’s still an hole
Well hard? More like Wellard 😂😂😂 (a dog Robbie Fowler used to own in Eastenders for anybody who doesn't know who Wellard was)

Reactions: 7
It makes me laugh, cos he was hardly mentioned on here and since his outburst, he's all we've spoken about haha. Maybe he wants his own thread 😉

Stumpz has his period 😭 he SO IS bothered about people chatting tit about him.

He was more than happy to mooch off of Tower's insta fame before people saw through Towers. Now he's fuming that he's associated with a fraud who isn't liked by a lot of people these days.

I hope Jack is happy with himself.

Stumps also needs to get over himself re money. It's really crass the way he harps on about it. He creeps me out.

Just had to have a nose on his page - no need to make such a fuss about how much something costs like your mattress, but at least he’s earned his money fair and square.
Maybe he could teach ‘his G’ about having some work ethic

Stumpz has his period 😭 he SO IS bothered about people chatting tit about him.

He was more than happy to mooch off of Tower's insta fame before people saw through Towers. Now he's fuming that he's associated with a fraud who isn't liked by a lot of people these days.

I hope Jack is happy with himself.

Stumps also needs to get over himself re money. It's really crass the way he harps on about it. He creeps me out.
He made me think about my Dad last night and he would have hated Stumpz.

My dad was a business man employing over 200 people. He had a new range rover every two years but never made any big deal about it. He always said it met his needs given the nature of his job. My dad dressed just like every average man on the street, there was no big designer labels or crass jewellery. He came from a mining family who didn't have two pennies to rub together, six of them crammed in a two up two down terraced house. My dad was of the opinion that you never purposefully shove your wealth in other peoples faces it's not nice. He'd have looked at Stumpz and his exact words would have been "what a arrogant self obsessed hole" and he'd have been right. Don't get me started on what he'd have said about faulty towers 😂

My dad was a humble man who stayed true to his roots, Stumpz could have learned a lot there then maybe he wouldn't be struggling to up his follower numbers.

The only person who likes a flash git is another flash git

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just had to have a nose on his page - no need to make such a fuss about how much something costs like your mattress, but at least he’s earned his money fair and square.
Maybe he could teach ‘his G’ about having some work ethic
What’s he’s said? I haven’t seen the stories but if he’s that bothered about people following him and being nosey etc all he has to do his put his insta on private and have a clear out 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.