Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still silent. Anyone else noticed he is still active on IG viewing stories ??? 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 3
Yeah he's still about just not posting. Which to me, isn't taking a break from social media? He must be pretty active too because Ive seen several posts that he's liked/commented within a few minutes of them being posted

Reactions: 4
Yeah he's still about just not posting. Which to me, isn't taking a break from social media? He must be pretty active too because Ive seen several posts that he's liked/commented within a few minutes of them being posted
That's not somebody suffering mental health issues that's somebody trying to sneak under the radar. Social media wouldn't even be in his thoughts if he was having a mh episode

Reactions: 15
That's not somebody suffering mental health issues that's somebody trying to sneak under the radar. Social media wouldn't even be in his thoughts if he was having a mh episode
Exactly! Taking a break from social media means not going on it at all. Not just not posting

Reactions: 7
my mrs suffers with mental health problems, add to that she's currently going through a serious bout of post natal depression, she tried ending her life on sunday(again) and I was there to stop her...she has now been allocated a CPN who comes a few times a week to check on her...

his behaviour regarding this is a slap in the face to the many thousands of people like my mrs.

Towers, you despicable little bastard, I know you read this, donate the left over money to mind... it's not too late...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
my mrs suffers with mental health problems, add to that she's curreny going through a serious bout of post natal depression, she tried ending her life on sunday(again) and I was there to stop her...she has now been allocated a CPN who comes a few times a week to check on her...

his behaviour regarding this is a slap in the face to the many thousands of people like my mrs.

Towers, you despicable little bastard, I know you read this, donate the left over money to mind... it's not too late...
I'm sorry to hear that!
It is so tough! Not only for the person going through it but the people around them.

Having been in a similar situation myself, social media was the last thing I wanted to look at! I deleted it all for about a year! I'm still hesitant now and only have instagram!

my mrs suffers with mental health problems, add to that she's currently going through a serious bout of post natal depression, she tried ending her life on sunday(again) and I was there to stop her...she has now been allocated a CPN who comes a few times a week to check on her...

Mate, I'm so sorry to read this. Hope she's doing better and you have some support as well.

When you have mental health problems, you see people like him, and it just makes you feel like you fade into the background, he shouts it from the rooftops and people flock. I live with bpd everyday and it’s painful, but it’s also incredibly lonely, as no one can truely feel it, and I wouldn’t ever wish it on someone else.

Sending love to your mrs and to you too.

Can people just stop grabbing money from people and then not being accountable? Pricks!

Reactions: 2

Sorry to hear this Letsmeltthatlard. I hope that she gets through this soon and that you’re ok too x

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry to hear that!
It is so tough! Not only for the person going through it but the people around them.

Having been in a similar situation myself, social media was the last thing I wanted to look at! I deleted it all for about a year! I'm still hesitant now and only have instagram!
no doubt when he does finally resurface he will have
Sorry to hear this Letsmeltthatlard. I hope that she gets through this soon and that you’re ok too x
When you have mental health problems, you see people like him, and it just makes you feel like you fade into the background, he shouts it from the rooftops and people flock. I live with bpd everyday and it’s painful, but it’s also incredibly lonely, as no one can truely feel it, and I wouldn’t ever wish it on someone else.

Sending love to your mrs and to you too.

Can people just stop grabbing money from people and then not being accountable? Pricks!
Mate, I'm so sorry to read this. Hope she's doing better and you have some support as well.

thanks everyone

I wonder when this sponging low life will resurface?! Hope you know towers (cos we know you read this) your lies and corruption and fraud will be exposed. People will not stop asking questions. I say we go to the papers and get them to do some digging. See where the money went! No one should lie about mental health issues. Especially this scumbag just because he can't handle the heat of spending all his gofundme money on a lavish lifestyle! We want the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He has taken his other page down - not a shock really given he got only a handful of follows compared to his main account. But he is lurking around he has made the odd comment on other people's posts. No doubt planning some comeback and grand reveal now the swelling etc will be subsiding. Wouldn't surprise me if he is hitting the gym hard to try and shift any post op weight gain

Reactions: 5
He has taken his other page down - not a shock really given he got only a handful of follows compared to his main account. But he is lurking around he has made the odd comment on other people's posts. No doubt planning some comeback and grand reveal now the swelling etc will be subsiding. Wouldn't surprise me if he is hitting the gym hard to try and shift any post op weight gain
Well his little pal stumpz is working in Bournemouth for the next 2 or 3 weeks and is only coming home at weekends so he's got nothing better to do. He should be back at work now as it will soon be 2 months since he was butchered

Yep he is definitely still skulking around and has been since he supposedly left social media for a break to sort his "mental health" issues

Screenshot_20190627-181434_Instagram.jpg

Nobody will call him out though will they ???? #wheresthemoneytowers !!
Plenty of people have. All he does is block them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In all seriousness. Some kind of post needs to be made about where the money has gone and needs to start circulating Instagram

Reactions: 4
In all seriousness. Some kind of post needs to be made about where the money has gone and needs to start circulating Instagram
People have tried all manner of things to no avail. Feel free to have a try, you won't get anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.