Towers_weightjourney - Go fund his Chinese takeaways and designer clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have literally just stumbled across this guys instagram.... i have one word WOW! and not in the good context either.

He looks like a absolute douche!

Reactions: 5
Which charity will you be donating the rest of the money to that very kind people have donated for you to undergo your surgery? And also how much money is left over after your surgery? With all these lavish weekend and meals out you’d think maybe you could have saved money up yourself as the only reason you want it done is because of your own choice to extremely over eat and not through any medical or disability grounds. People have donated off their own free will but I think they deserve to know where the money is going so you need to provide evidence!!

My comment on his latest post!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If he continues eating like this after his stitches will pop! Lol
A couple of weeks ago he posted that he was 16st which means he'd gained a stone from getting to target, I bet he's now heading for 17st. He ought to ask his surgeon if there's a discount scheme for repeat business because he will be back sooner rather than later because he's stretched his skin again. Keep your eyes peeled for the next fundraiser.

Which charity will you be donating the rest of the money to that very kind people have donated for you to undergo your surgery? And also how much money is left over after your surgery? With all these lavish weekend and meals out you’d think maybe you could have saved money up yourself as the only reason you want it done is because of your own choice to extremely over eat and not through any medical or disability grounds. People have donated off their own free will but I think they deserve to know where the money is going so you need to provide evidence!!

Well done! He will
Block you.
I’m trying to find the name of the reporter from the Mail who covered his story in September

I have literally just stumbled across this guys instagram.... i have one word WOW! and not in the good context either.

He looks like a absolute douche!
He is!

A total fraud!

Someone else has said they donated and now find themselves questioning what exactly is being done with the money. No doubt they’ll be blocked too for making that comment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Honestly he is the worst. I unfollowed a while back. Is he actually having the surgery?? If he carries on eating this way then he is doing it for nothing 🙄 I’m on SW and I admit I do enjoy meals out etc otherwise life would be boring. But that Costco haul, OMG 😯 That is excessive. Can’t believe people donated money for his surgery! When he puts all the weight back on, people ought to have refunds!!

Reactions: 2
He's probably having a nap in the hotel at the moment because all he does is eat and sleep when he's had a seshhhhh (as Harry Prickard would put it)

Honestly he is the worst. I unfollowed a while back. Is he actually having the surgery?? If he carries on eating this way then he is doing it for nothing 🙄 I’m on SW and I admit I do enjoy meals out etc otherwise life would be boring. But that Costco haul, OMG 😯 That is excessive. Can’t believe people donated money for his surgery! When he puts all the weight back on, people ought to have refunds!!
His surgery is happening in 8 days on May 14. Any normal person would have been working like hell now to be in the best shape for surgery.

Reactions: 6
But he’s 22! Nearly 22 stone at the rate he’s woofing back chocolate buttons!

Watch! He will threaten to delete his account! Don’t worry though, he has plenty more accounts!!!

Well done! He will
Block you.
I’m trying to find the name of the reporter from the Mail who covered his story in September

He is!

A total fraud!

Someone else has said they donated and now find themselves questioning what exactly is being done with the money. No doubt they’ll be blocked too for making that comment.

The Mirror covered the story and in it he says the remainder of the cash after the op will go to charity

And here is the mail link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...gram-crowdfund-surgery-remove-loose-skin.html

Reactions: 1
The Mirror covered the story and in it he says the remainder of the cash after the op will go to charity

And here is the mail link https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...gram-crowdfund-surgery-remove-loose-skin.html
Ive never actually read the article it says any money left over after his surgery will be given to charity his obviously making sure there isn’t going to be any left over then lol it doesn’t actually say how much he will definitely be spending so guess that’s the way round it? Also notice the capition says he used to spend £5000 a year on take aways as he technically shouldn’t be doing that anymore and has not much else to pay out for he could’ve had his surgery paid off himself within a few years, I’m not taking away the fact his lost a massive amount of weight which I’m sure was hard and his done really well to lose so much but the crowd funding just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I’m sure initially somebody suggested it and he made out he was quite against it and didn’t want to accept it next thing someone had already set up and money already donated and his now all in for it and feels no embarrassment in taking the money?

Ive never actually read the article it says any money left over after his surgery will be given to charity his obviously making sure there isn’t going to be any left over then lol it doesn’t actually say how much he will definitely be spending so guess that’s the way round it? Also notice the capition says he used to spend £5000 a year on take aways as he technically shouldn’t be doing that anymore and has not much else to pay out for he could’ve had his surgery paid off himself within a few years, I’m not taking away the fact his lost a massive amount of weight which I’m sure was hard and his done really well to lose so much but the crowd funding just really leaves a bad taste in my mouth, I’m sure initially somebody suggested it and he made out he was quite against it and didn’t want to accept it next thing someone had already set up and money already donated and his now all in for it and feels no embarrassment in taking the money?
The takeaway addiction is still going strong, among this he affords weekends away, designer clothes, meals out and a trip to Amsterdam after receiving all the donations.
He has a lot to answer for in my opinion, unless of course he does actually donate all the left over money to charity then I will eat my words!

The takeaway addiction is still going strong, among this he affords weekends away, designer clothes, meals out and a trip to Amsterdam after receiving all the donations.
He has a lot to answer for in my opinion, unless of course he does actually donate all the left over money to charity then I will eat my words!
I’d wanna see receipts and invoices!

Reactions: 3
He’s maybe still napping all those chocolate buttons off-he’s not blocked those 2 people who commented on his last post about the charity donation!

I’ve found the name of the journo who wrote the original newspaper article.

Reactions: 1
He had a full time desk job then after the fundraiser he packed it in and got a part time job on an industrial estate so I hear. Why would a young man quit a perfectly decent full time job when there are so many folk that can't find work.

He claims he wants to be a fully trained PT by the end of the year. Part of a Pts job is being able to give advice regarding food as well as exercise. The mere thoughts of him becoming a PT are laughable in my opinion. Jessie Pavelka would wet himself laughing if he saw that this mess thought he was PT material.

His picture with the Fat penguin remark under it seems to have vanished lol

Screen shot’s a great thing! Lol

Wouldn’t want you all to miss out lol

He had a full time desk job then after the fundraiser he packed it in and got a part time job on an industrial estate so I hear. Why would a young man quit a perfectly decent full time job when there are so many folk that can't find work.

He claims he wants to be a fully trained PT by the end of the year. Part of a Pts job is being able to give advice regarding food as well as exercise. The mere thoughts of him becoming a PT are laughable in my opinion. Jessie Pavelka would wet himself laughing if he saw that this mess thought he was PT material.

I can’t stop laughing at that!

Attachments

• Haha

A PT 😂😂😂 sorry but that’s best thing I’ve heard in a long time, all the PT’s I know are dedicated, strict and have trained for a long time. I believe anyone can be what they want but you only need to have 1 look at all the crap he scoffs on his insta

Reactions: 3
I think he was back in target range when he last weighed but I suspect he has been “off plan” massively since his pre-op assessment which could mean he’s piled a half stone in in a week or so - he’s looking puffy in the face which I always think is carb overload and not enough water!
It will be interesting to see how he copes with the recovery of the surgery and no gym as that seems to be a big part of how he manages to eat so much crap! I lurk on a pretty big “diet and fitness” insta account of an American woman who claims to have lost a lot naturally and she had loose skin removal 6 months ago and has gained back massively as she lost her rhythm in the gym and also hadn’t maintained her weight loss properly before the surgery - I predict similar for towers

His surgery is happening in 8 days on May 14. Any normal person would have been working like hell now to be in the best shape for surgery.

Totally agree with this comment! You’d be working your ass off to be in the best shape. Slimmingworld_stephjoy26 worked incredibly hard right up until her surgery and still is strict now. She’s an inspiration, and she didn’t cheat the UK into funding it!

It looks like he's removed the questions re the donation from his Instagram account unless I've gone totally blind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.