Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I see a photograph of Jack Towers, I get the same physical feelings as when I'm putting the bins out and a bit of the 'recycling juice' runs out of the bottom of the box and on to my bare foot....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
His Lego hair, baby teeth, crimson chin, bowling ball chodey appearance makes me die inside 😵🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s okay Mr Sims, why not not ask Mr Towers there to fund it out of THE 40K THAT HE SWIZZLED FROM WELL-MEANING PEOPLE.

Reactions: 9
Both towers and Harry need reporting to HMRC for undeclared earnings from what they have made on Instagram I guarantee neither of them declared any of the money they both made from jdseasonings, princess planning and all the other ads

Reactions: 11
Both towers and Harry need reporting to HMRC for undeclared earnings from what they have made on Instagram I guarantee neither of them declared any of the money they both made from jdseasonings, princess planning and all the other ads
I’d be interested to see this and if he had any income from the media articles.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.