Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. No wonder hes dissapeared. Imagine getting donations from people fornyour weightloss surgery then piling the weight back on!

Reactions: 11
Eat loads .....

Those words and that pic are a fine example for advertising his weightloss and surgery 🤷

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, imagine the gall of that, on the beg for surgery and then massively duck it up.

bleeping hell, imagine the gall of that, on the beg for surgery and then massively duck it up.
Boy massively fucked up and would be interested to know whether he has regrets or not. I suspect that he does and the weight gain/lack of self care etc, is due to the fact that he has a pang of guilt/ knows he didn’t deserve it etc. The girlfriend has also gained a fair few pounds since they met. SUCH an unhealthy vibe. Oh well, they can binge themselves into oblivion together. Clearly just enabling each other’s unhealthy habits 🤷🏻‍♀️

As if he’s piling the weight back on! That’s what happens when you don’t work for what you want and rely on other people for everything.
There’s a young lady called slimming world Steph or something I think, she had loose skin surgery around the same time as Jack and she said she’s put a little bit back on but is working to get that back off but she looks incredible! He’s put his body through all that and fucked it up.

Reactions: 8
Wow! I didn’t expect him to pile it back on like that, specifically after going through surgery 😳
He never once learnt why he was fat. He did a very low carb version of SW, which is not the plan at all. And dropped the weight quickly, he would spend hours at the gym because he was paid to and then had surgery abroad without waiting to maintain his weight for any length of time.

He lost an incredible amount of weigh, but never actually considered the reasons for him gaining it in the first place. Wonder if he still lives at home with mummy and daddy!

Weight loss surgery shouldn’t be an option until the person has maintained the weight for a year or more. It’s so easy to pile the weight back on and maintenance is harder than the weight loss phase. As someone who has binged and gained a massive amount of weight back it’s so important to look at the root cause. I hired a therapist and took a year away from dieting to just get my headspace right.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.