Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalangee

VIP Member
Nobody comes on to this site looking for "genuine inspiration" from anything posted on here - that's a stupid thing to write!

People do however feel the need to vent their frustration when they see someone plainly doing a wrong and fooling the general public in the process - Towers and the whole story/sob story/money made/money spent/fraud

And he did put weight back on, as we saw in the photos on FB, unless he posts any pictures more people WILL just presume.............so if you don't like it and feel the need for some real genuine inspiration I suggest you f**k off back to "insta"
I think you read the other poster’s comments in completely the wrong tone. This is a totally over the top and rude reply to someone who was just asking a question!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I can believe he does do that!!!!
...remember he was preaching he was the stair master king when he was at his slimmest (pre op)?

What was the preachy quote he always used to say? I can’t remember?!
Was it.... "Always pull your socks all the way up to your thighs, work hard, stay consistent, and steal everyone's money, even the Bisexuals?" 🤔😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
When I see a photograph of Jack Towers, I get the same physical feelings as when I'm putting the bins out and a bit of the 'recycling juice' runs out of the bottom of the box and on to my bare foot....🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Chan

Been off this thread for a while but just caught up and bloody hell, he is piling the weight back on isnt he! Not a surprise really but imagine being one of the people who had donated just to see him pile it back on.
It’s a shame that people have donated their hard earned money.... but so far karma is biting his saggy ass. The weight is creeping back on. Let him ‘eat’ all that money up and grow them fat tits back. When he’s frittered it all away, there will be no more holidays and nights out and he’ll back cry wanking into his knee high socks all alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Jam-sandwich

Chatty Member
I hope I’m not crucified for saying this because I know mental health is no joke, but I honestly believe he tactically played the mental health card at just the right time to take the heat off him. It’s the only reason he hasn’t faced bigger consequences yet for what he’s done, because people are scared to say the thing that might send him ‘over the edge’. I’m starting to wonder if the consequences are ever going to catch up with him. IMO he’s a sly, calculating bastard.

• Heart
Reactions: 25