Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if they delete that comment to avoid "drama" or unwanted questions for featuring him after what's happened.

Don't get how companies can use him as part of their promotion after what he's done, it's ridiculous. Surely they're aware of the situation since they used to send him muscle food and he had a discount code for it didn't he? Or am I just imagining that 🤔
He was endorsed by them for sure

Reactions: 1
Musclefood had his photos on a #transformationmonday Facebook post yesterday if anyone cares to comment 🙊.
Edit for link
There’s been quite a few comments now
wonder how long before Musclefood’s media peeps
remove posts

Reactions: 3
Let’s face it he kept the money because he is a greedy bleep. That’s why he got so fat in the first place.

First he greeded all the food, now he’s greeded all the money. It’s became like a substitute for him.

Reactions: 22
Instead of wasting the money on crap designer clothes that won't last 5 minutes because he would have put on sssooo much weight, he should do the decent thing and donate any money left to The Danny Hall Foundation!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Ewww Muscle Food....putrid packages that smell of shite when you unveil them.

Kinda apt that Fraudy Towers is one of their faces.

Reactions: 10
Ewww Muscle Food....putrid packages that smell of shite when you unveil them.

Kinda apt that Fraudy Towers is one of their faces.
Thank God it isn't just me. We tried their stuff about 3 years ago and never again. They included some free sweet potato fries and a bag of casserole type veg, both smelt of vinegar like they had started to ferment. Much of the meat gave off a sulphur like smell and we ended up binning it. My stomach is turning at the very thought.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thank God it isn't just me. We tried their stuff about 3 years ago and never again. They included some free sweet potato fries and a bag of casserole type veg, both smelt of vinegar like they had started to ferment. Much of the meat gave off a sulphur like smell and we ended up binning it. My stomach is turning at the very thought.
Same! I didn't dare try any of it because it all smelled off. Never again.

Reactions: 4
Totally agree. I couldn't eat it after the I got a whiff of it. Rank.

Totally agree. I couldn't eat it after the I got a whiff of it. Rank.
The mince had been flattened to resemble a cow pat in shrink wrap. The advice said remove it from the packaging and leave it on a plate for an hour and it will spring back up. It never did rise to the ocassion

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The mince had been flattened to resemble a cow pat in shrink wrap. The advice said remove it from the packaging and leave it on a plate for an hour and it will spring back up. It never did rise to the ocassion
You've just summarised the advice given to Towers after his dodgy surgery! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Omg I can’t cope with the thought of him trying to find his cock to insert into something/one
Best form of contraception around, a photo of Faulty Towers right at the side of your bed.

You’d probably get deeper penetration with his bleeping chin.
You'd definitely get deeper penetration from his long white sweaty socks so long as you dry them first to get maximum stiffness

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.