Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha was just about to say that. I don’t think she’s much older, I think his profile is a bad pic of her. Looks like she’s from near Towers but not Ashford. I also have lots of mutual friends 👀 No idea who she is though
🤔

Tweedledee and tweedledum.....look at the gaping buttons on that shirt .....never a good look as for Hobbs and crypto currency.....I see a breakdown on the horizon
me too! I just saw he has 20 other members on his chat thing, that are interested! Jesus! Problem with that sort of thing it’s not the little people that make the money, and it’s too easy to plough a tit load in to lose it all in a day!

Reactions: 1
I’m new to posting but couldn’t not let this slip. I’ve just seen on stumpz thread someone asked about his friend who lost all the weight and someone else commented saying he took the money and done a runner. Stompz Replied and said the money went to charity so looks like he didn’t get the surgery

I’m new to posting but couldn’t not let this slip. I’ve just seen on stumpz thread someone asked about his friend who lost all the weight and someone else commented saying he took the money and done a runner. Stompz Replied and said the money went to charity so looks like he didn’t get the surgery
He did have surgery, then did a runner with the left over cash!

Reactions: 2
A Towers update...
jaysus. Lockdown hasn’t been kind to either of them. Kid clearly has issues - so unhealthy. Wonder what on earth ‘Morgan’ seea in him. He has the eyes of a sexual predator and the hands of a horny uncontrollable pubescent boy. What a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.