Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Stumpzy had a thread on the 'micro-influencers' pages and then they got rid of them !! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
bleeping idiot of a man fat Nigel doing 200mph with roof down and his son in the car whilst chatting to the camera showing off.

Guy is dense as duck. Not a brain cell in his head.

Reactions: 3
bleeping idiot of a man fat Nigel doing 200mph with roof down and his son in the car whilst chatting to the camera showing off.

Guy is dense as duck. Not a brain cell in his head.
Yep but every silver cloud, bet that pork sandwich made a reyt fuckin mess of the cars upholstery....saying that whenever he gets in any car it would already smell of pork ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚......heโ€™s a proper wet head

• Haha
Reactions: 4
See Hobbs has started doing some sort of crypto currency share shite! How does that man not see what he is doing! Heโ€™s a walking nightmare!

Reactions: 2
She certainly has a type!
Haha was just about to say that. I donโ€™t think sheโ€™s much older, I think his profile is a bad pic of her. Looks like sheโ€™s from near Towers but not Ashford. I also have lots of mutual friends ๐Ÿ‘€ No idea who she is though

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.