Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to Tattle 👋 What ever happened to Jack? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth since he had that surgery paid for?! He used to have a Facebook page which also seems to have gone? Absolute scam artist!

I’m new to Tattle 👋 What ever happened to Jack? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth since he had that surgery paid for?! He used to have a Facebook page which also seems to have gone? Absolute scam artist!
If you go back through the threads when you have time it’s got the whole story but essentially scammed people out of money, said he’d donate the extra, then started spending on holidays and new cars, got questioned about it then ran away claiming mental health issues 🙄

And looks like he had a botch job, and has now gained most back.
Oh my days this whole thread is crazy 😱 How do you know he’s gained it all back? I honestly am gobsmacked - i know insta isn’t real life but wowww these people are like pro scammers!!! I feel sad for people looking to them for genuine inspiration 😔

Reactions: 3
Oh my days this whole thread is crazy 😱 How do you know he’s gained it all back? I honestly am gobsmacked - i know insta isn’t real life but wowww these people are like pro scammers!!! I feel sad for people looking to them for genuine inspiration 😔
Nobody comes on to this site looking for "genuine inspiration" from anything posted on here - that's a stupid thing to write!

People do however feel the need to vent their frustration when they see someone plainly doing a wrong and fooling the general public in the process - Towers and the whole story/sob story/money made/money spent/fraud

And he did put weight back on, as we saw in the photos on FB, unless he posts any pictures more people WILL just presume.............so if you don't like it and feel the need for some real genuine inspiration I suggest you f**k off back to "insta"

Nobody comes on to this site looking for "genuine inspiration" from anything posted on here - that's a stupid thing to write!

People do however feel the need to vent their frustration when they see someone plainly doing a wrong and fooling the general public in the process - Towers and the whole story/sob story/money made/money spent/fraud

And he did put weight back on, as we saw in the photos on FB, unless he posts any pictures more people WILL just presume.............so if you don't like it and feel the need for some real genuine inspiration I suggest you f**k off back to "insta"
I think you read the other poster’s comments in completely the wrong tone. This is a totally over the top and rude reply to someone who was just asking a question!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Bit much love go have a coke and a smile!

Reactions: 19

I think you might’ve got wrong end of stick too I thought poster of that comment was referring to towers and the like being scammers and people being suckered in (and a lot were) about his weight and motivation cos he definitely played on his weight loss to get donations , and I don’t think they were dissing this thread

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Wow so angry🤷🏼‍♀️ re-read the list again🙈

Reactions: 10
I think you might’ve got wrong end of stick too I thought poster of that comment was referring to towers and the like being scammers and people being suckered in (and a lot were) about his weight and motivation cos he definitely played on his weight loss to get donations , and I don’t think they were dissing this thread
This is exactly how I read the original post too.......

Reactions: 10

Wow!

Now it's been pointed out several times just how wrong you were, I suggest you apologise to @Bemma20 for your totally over the top, completely out of order reaction. That's if you have the bollocks to of course.

Oh, and learn to read!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I used to look at these insta scammers for inspiration before I realised how fake they were.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.