Towers_weightjourney #3 All his donors Jack Towers mocks, while living it up in knee high socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just searched his name and another account appears too towers_weightjourney no pic be interesting to see if that is actually him or just some fake account
Probably fake Iโ€™d be shocked if he had the audacity to come back as a food account!
Plus if he deactivated his account heโ€™d still have his 100k + followers

Probably fake Iโ€™d be shocked if he had the audacity to come back as a food account!
Plus if he deactivated his account heโ€™d still have his 100k + followers
I thought the same but it lets you see who they follow and its a hairdresser in Ashford isn't that where he live/lived? Maybe he is testing the water to see if there are enough people interested after all this time

I asked for him well i actually said is there a fat boy with the surname towers working today they knew who i meant lol told me he no longer worked there but i knew he did As he had put something on like the day b4 I recon was more than just me and they had to get rid but i do not see him anyway no more

• Haha
Reactions: 9
that stumpz fanny face is actually bleeping well weird talking like some rude boy with a bleeping tongue piercing ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Lol did any of you see big bad nige and the Mrs were gifted a box of sex toys .......i couldnโ€™t cope I experienced a range of emotions from a stitch in my side from laughing so much to tasting actual vomit in my throat, not sure if still on his stories cos they disappear after a day lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol did any of you see big bad nige and the Mrs were gifted a box of sex toys .......i couldnโ€™t cope I experienced a range of emotions from a stitch in my side from laughing so much to tasting actual vomit in my throat, not sure if still on his stories cos they disappear after a day lol
Imagine the two of them bumpkin uglies ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

I dunno how that would practically work

Stumpy wishing his watch a happy 4th birthday ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What a pathetic little freak he is. People who can actually afford luxury items (not that it's anything special - it's a mid range watch, probably on int free credit) don't brag about them every cunting week.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who's big fat nige please??

God I wish there was some tea on Towers that lad is actual scum for scamming everyone the way he did!!!!! โ˜•

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.