Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now look what you've all done. You've ruined his last night

View attachment 33061
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause there’s not a single side of him that’s not bleeping ugly.

As for people “playing the victim”... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving bleep.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldn’t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It's f***ing hard work spending other people's hard earned cash
If anyone would like to donate me some I will personally go out of my way to test this out and report back to you all #sacrifices #research

Reactions: 3
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause there’s not a single side of him that’s not bleeping ugly.

As for people “playing the victim”... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving bleep.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldn’t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.
He's pretty much proved that the knicker sniffing remarks, all girls are cunts and the other controversial comments he made back then were not just stupid ill chosen remarks by somebody just starting out on social media. He has shown that he still is that nasty vile being it was no one off on account of his youth. He really is rotten to the core and nobody that bad will ever get away with the things he has done and is doing indefinitely , the tides will turn and he will get his just desserts.

He will forever be looking over his shoulder, what a way to live

Reactions: 8
Christ on a bicycle that shirt looks like the carpet in The Shining. My toddler has better dress sense and his wardrobe is 90% frigging Spiderman.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.
Oh my god.... I'm crying tears at this comment ffs 😭😭😂😂😂😂

He looks like a head sewn onto a beanbag
Naaah I've had too much of the internet today and it's only 8am! Ffs I'm deceased at these comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He looks like a head sewn onto a beanbag
I read this last night at 12am and was laughing so hard, my fella woke up and I had to explain to him why I was crying actual tears of laughter which then meant I had to explain the entire Towers backstory and show him Faulty’s FB 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I read this last night at 12am and was laughing so hard, my fella woke up and I had to explain to him why I was crying actual tears of laughter which then meant I had to explain the entire Towers backstory and show him Faulty’s FB 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Same I had actual tears 😭 😂😂 bloody hell I bet that took you a while😂😂

Reactions: 2
*To the tune of Spongebob Squarepants

Who stole 40 grand from donators’ hands?
Spongebob Towers
Who wears long white socks with trainers worth grands?
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Towers
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Tow-ersssssssss

PS Stumpz could be Patrick!
I wonder if there is any record company interest in my song?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion

He’s a fraud and a disgrace, with a sex offender face

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This thread is well overdue for a title change and I can't fathom out how to do it even after reading the instructions being the thicko that I am.

Another verse for my song:

Who lives in Ashford and squanders cash?
Spongebob Towers

Who had Instagram but was gone in a flash?
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Towers
Spongebob Towers

Spongebob Tow-erssssssssssss

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the next thread title doesn’t include ‘head sewn onto a beanbag’ and ‘EVEN BISEXUALS’ I’m leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.