Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely something related to the money and holiday, so that new people see it and want to read into it. I'm not creative enough to think of one!

Thread title suggestion:

Jack Towers plays the sympathy card, he's spent the gofundme and packed on the lard
This one ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Reactions: 5
Jack โ€œchodeโ€ Towers: stole off everyone (even bisexuals) for botched surgery, holidays and knee highs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause thereโ€™s not a single side of him thatโ€™s not bleeping ugly.

As for people โ€œplaying the victimโ€... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving bleep.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldnโ€™t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.
This one is the winner I think ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Mine and judgeypants post are both tied on 28 votes. There are plenty of suggestions I just can't seem to do it

I'm happy to do with judgeypants suggestion

Go with ffs

Reactions: 1
This is the winner on votes

Screenshot_20190813-144525_Chrome.jpg

The simple explanation re socks is they are still on and pulled up high from his surgery.

If I remember correctly didn't he completely milk it, wearing his bleeping stockings and HOSPITAL BAND for about 2 weeks after? What.A.twit.
The socks that people are laughing about on here are the ones he wears with his shorts at the moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It takes a lot for me to physically laugh out loud when Iโ€™m reading stuff online but this thread is honestly the funniest thread on Tattle, I canโ€™t read it without giggling. Beanbags, porcupine vaginas, spongebob, chodes... love everyone who contributes, youโ€™re all wasted on here though. You should be comedians ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know about camel toe he wanted some shoe toe...preferably right up his arse while he stood on the edge of that mountain or whatever it was.

It takes a lot for me to physically laugh out loud when Iโ€™m reading stuff online but this thread is honestly the funniest thread on Tattle, I canโ€™t read it without giggling. Beanbags, porcupine vaginas, spongebob, chodes... love everyone who contributes, youโ€™re all wasted on here though. You should be comedians ๐Ÿ˜‚
We should all meet up lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.