Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He thinks he's a sex god putting it about he's even tried to pull Harolds granny, but if the truth be told most women would tell you they'd rather stitch up their fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
At least he's not wearing long socks...

Oh tit.

I've seen better dressed wounds
That reminds me of the oversized deck chairs at haven 🤣🤣🤣

He thinks he's a sex god putting it about he's even tried to pull Harolds granny, but if the truth be told most women would tell you they'd rather stitch up their fanny
If that’s not the bleeping title of the new thread I’m off! 🤣🤣🤣

What does he look like!
Face like a half chewed toffee!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.
I’ve had a few wines and can’t bleeping breathe reading your comments 🤣🤣🤣deflated hoover bag pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guys, I’m a lurker on this thread usually but Jesus, you’s have killed me tonight. I’ve always thought he’s got a sex offenders face but some of the insults here have me proper belly laughing. Keep up the good work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys, I’m a lurker on this thread usually but Jesus, you’s have killed me tonight. I’ve always thought he’s got a sex offenders face but some of the insults here have me proper belly laughing. Keep up the good work
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy eh 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
*New thread suggestion*

Faulty, faulty, why's your belly button so high? Are you trying to equal it out by pulling your socks up to your thigh?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even though he doesnt have a belly button I feel like he stinks of belly button sweat 🤢 bet hes always got a wet crack as well

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.