Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks bloody ridiculous. A shirt with sports socks o_O

Reactions: 1
At least he's not wearing long socks...

Oh tit.

I've seen better dressed wounds
Like it’s ugly as duck, there’s no denying. The boy clearly has no style, taste or morals... but is he THAT bleeping colour blind. That outfit is like someone shat out the very worst of the 90s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How his mate is keeping a straight face taking pics of him looking like this I have no idea 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Like it’s ugly as duck, there’s no denying. The boy clearly has no style, taste or morals... but is he THAT bleeping colour blind. That outfit is like someone shat out the very worst of the 90s.
I'm now going to grant him the benefit of the doubt and accept his claims of mental ill health.....

I'm now going to grant him the benefit of the doubt and accept his claims of mental ill health.....
I also tried to stop reading his thread, but the urges of the perverse consume me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 4

I think I just shat myself laughing, bleeping porcupine 😂😂😂😂😫😫

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Are you saying EVEN BISEXUALS would reject his cheese stick?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thread title suggestion:

Jack Towers plays the sympathy card, he's spent the gofundme and packed on the lard

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone remember barf off the film spaceballs? He so reminds me of him - Same hair... Or he's the love-child of Bungle and Geoffrey off rainbow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.