Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my comment was swiftly deleted....had a couple of replies saying oh no hes just having a break blah blah blah...open your eyes sheeples.

Screenshot_20190731-153842_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No, i don't think she would but i think he likes to be in the "sw elite group" rubbing shoulders with all the freebie takers and thinking he's a big celeb when in fact he comes across as just being a knob
I don’t take Izzie’s opinion very seriously, this is someone who still wears leggings and dolly shoes in 2019.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
For real though, none of them have any integrity and when the Instagram bubble bursts and they have to get real jobs I hope their new employers find Tattle and realise what absolute morally corrupt losers they’re about to employ. duck them all.

Reactions: 3
I was telling my husband about it earlier and like he said these poor (even though stupid) people have given money to him and coz it’s by a jus givin page his jus spent some money on what his said and yeh his unrightly wasted over half of it but his laughing coz nothing can of will be done!

Jack will be most upset coz he can’t share all the rubbish his brought from other peoples money!!

Reactions: 2
Has he gone on holiday? Facebook post of him gushing over fitting in a plane seat yesterday

• Angry
Yeah, i noticed that too and the fat arse meal he shoved down his throat the day before. Living the high life now at the expense of hard working people who fell for the sob story of a complete twit who never even followed the sw plan but done a no carb high protein diet but conned lots of people into thinking that he did. 🤬

Reactions: 6
Hes gonna blow that tuck out in less than a year and I'm here for it. Smug, lying, manipulative, cockend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant stand the prick, lying for his own gain and pissing all that money up the wall on food/drink/hols that people donated gracefully. Thinks hes a bleeping celeb with his thousands of followers but how the mighty will fall and i'll be waiting and watching, laughing my tits off🤣

He shows so little respect for anyone that was duped and gave him money. The way he openly flaunts his trips away, clothing hauls and over eating just reiterates his immaturity and lack of acknowledgement for what he has done. No doubt there will be posts on how much he has drunk and ate over the next week with all his followers patting him on the back.....

Reactions: 5
Absolute slime ball. Urrggghh, all the posts I've read about him shagging 2 women at the sw ball🤑 They must've been pissed as farts or put a bag over his head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Who the duck started the gofundme page?? I bet they feel like a right tit now

Reactions: 1
Just been doing a bit of digging to see if there was some kind of complaint or wat eva snd come across this
I have contacted them before and they basically said he's had surgery like he said he would so they can't do anything 🤷🏻‍♀️

Who the duck started the gofundme page?? I bet they feel like a right tit now
A random follower done it for him and at first he didn’t accept it and all of sudden ‘after speaking to friends and family’ he decided to accept it! People are so bleeping stupid to have given him money in the first place, he’s practically a immature teenager the way he acts! More fool the idiots that donated.

A random follower done it for him and at first he didn’t accept it and all of sudden ‘after speaking to friends and family’ he decided to accept it! People are so bleeping stupid to have given him money in the first place, he’s practically a immature teenager the way he acts! More fool the idiots that donated.
He slated the NHS doctor that refused his application for surgery and people went along and joined in too! I’m sorry but it wasn’t the NHS that made him make himself that big, why on earth should anyone including the NHS bail you out when they do so much as it is saving peoples lives who actually need the help. It just shows how much brown nosers people can be choosing to slate the NHS along with him 🐑 🐑

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.