Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They had a thing and then a massive bust up which is when Harry defender her and that's why him and Jack fell out. Iv heard as to why Izzie and Jack fell out and it's not nice at all very worrying but apparently they cleared thing up and are now friends again but I would defo not be friends after what apparently happened!
Go on...... 🐸 ☕

Reactions: 7
They had a thing and then a massive bust up which is when Harry defender her and that's why him and Jack fell out. Iv heard as to why Izzie and Jack fell out and it's not nice at all very worrying but apparently they cleared thing up and are now friends again but I would defo not be friends after what apparently happened!
Spill the tea!!

Reactions: 7
Seems like today's the day for Faulty Towers mentions.... is an insta return imminent? 🙄
Screenshot_20190728-210939.png
_20190728_211111.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe she is sticking up for him! Surely she should have some morals about the fraud he has seemingly committed! I wonder if she will delete and block if we start making comments on her posts?
I've said it once and I'll say it again, they all piss in the same pot even now. I had quite a lot of respect for the woman until this last couple of months. One can only assume she has the same low morals as Faulty given the support she is still giving him. Still, it's her life and her reputation she's putting at risk. I just hope she doesn't live to regret her poor decision. I somehow don't think he'd put his head on the chopping block for her if the roles were reversed

Reactions: 5
You can’t give us half a story... spill the beans!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can’t give us half a story... spill the beans!!
There's at least 3 versions of what is "supposed" to have happened going around but they all involve Faulty sleeping with a married woman at the SW ball. Personally I think it's all a bit far fetched.

So as mentioned before he had thing with Izzie, she really liked him he then and went and slept with this woman at the SW ball (confirmed) after the ball Izzie refused to take Jack home from Birmingham which left him stranded 🤣 ( LOOOLS)
They then "sorted things out" why I don't know she should have run a mile. They then got close again the next thing I heard Izzie accused Jack of forcing himself onto her... now I dont wanna say the R word but it has been thrown around. Harry and a lot of other SW people was on Izzies side even now Harry doesnt speak to Jack ect.
Jack then got a girlfriend... again HOW!!
While he was at that Modball thing and ended up sleeping with a girl and cheating on his girlfriend, that's why he put that post up about hurting someone close to him.
From what iv heard Jack is completely fine and living life apparently which is the most frustrating part because he has scammed people and he gives absolutely no fucks at all, his a twit!
But jack and Harry do speak and have mentioned meeting up again soon. No way do I believe that the R word was a factor between Izzie and Faulty, the woman wrote a gushing post in support of him after his recent issues and made it clear that they would always be friends and that is still on her insta under a picture of them both. Seriously what woman in her right mind would write such a post after being "violated" Whoever started and is spreading rumours like that deserve to be caught and prosecuted because I'll put money on it that particular rumour is a lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.