Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He cheated apparently thats why he was saying he messed up his life and hurt someone really close to him
Bullshit! That’s what he claimed. Why then on his Facebook did someone comment ‘just speak to your mum mate’ or something along those lines!

I think he fell out with mummykins who was caring for him after surgery, but cheating on his girlfriend makes him sound better.... tells you all you need to know about him really!

Reactions: 1
He posted something on his stories just after surgery when he was in a pub and it was like ‘just to show you who’s here, nothing to worry about’ (dunno if he meant to post publicly) then next news he’s hurt someone.. anyone else remember that?

He posted something on his stories just after surgery when he was in a pub and it was like ‘just to show you who’s here, nothing to worry about’ (dunno if he meant to post publicly) then next news he’s hurt someone.. anyone else remember that?
Yes,whatever happened ended up in a punch up then the next thing he'd gone to stay with another family member in Hythe. I suspected that the person he'd got in to a fight with while he was our was his brother who still lives at home as far as I'm aware because Faulty bought him and his dad a box of doughnuts just after he came out of hospital

Well he said the doughnuts were for them 😂

Yes,whatever happened ended up in a punch up then the next thing he'd gone to stay with another family member in Hythe. I suspected that the person he'd got in to a fight with while he was our was his brother who still lives at home as far as I'm aware because Faulty bought him and his dad a box of doughnuts just after he came out of hospital

Well he said the doughnuts were for them 😂
Oh interesting totally missed all that

Oh interesting totally missed all that
He was also under the influence of drink at the time even though he had not long had his op.

It would figure why he had to go and stay somewhere else while things calmed down at home. Whatever happened it was JTs doing because he admitted as much

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know how he has the bollocks to just shut his account down that gave him 40k plus all the money from sponsors and then show up like nothing has gone off. What an absolute prick! I truly hope karma bites him in his theiving arse!

Reactions: 5
Seems ok to me.
His attempt at being gay friendly or a non racist just shows what a complete and utter twit he is. ‘As long as you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you’. So does that mean if I don’t kiss your arse and I’m not white I’m going to have some racist slur thrown at me because I deserve it? I cannot stand the privilege of this prick.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
His attempt at being gay friendly or a non racist just shows what a complete and utter twit he is. ‘As long as you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you’. So does that mean if I don’t kiss your arse and I’m not white I’m going to have some racist slur thrown at me because I deserve it? I cannot stand the privilege of this prick.
That's exactly it.

Stupid bleeping imbecile. 😡😡😡

"Or even bisexual" 😂😂 could he be any more of a fckin bellend?! Oh I'm sure all the minorities can sleep easy at night knowing they've got him as an ally. He really is an egotistical bleep, isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ps what in God's name is up with that bleeping sex offenders face he pulls in his photos? His eyes always look so wide it looks like someone's stuck their finger up his bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not to mention the tit he's said about women in the past! I see he's suddenly made his Twitter private now that people were pulling him up on stuff that was said on there. :mad:

Reactions: 2
Ps what in God's name is up with that bleeping sex offenders face he pulls in his photos? His eyes always look so wide it looks like someone's stuck their finger up his bum.
I used to get annoyed whenever I saw someone say this cos I was like wtf it's just a smile... I see it now! Those eyes make him look craaaazzaayyyyyy

Well looks as if The Sun aren't interested in picking up this story, this individual has literally stolen 40k in a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.