Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fineapple

VIP Member
If the next thread title doesn’t include ‘head sewn onto a beanbag’ and ‘EVEN BISEXUALS’ I’m leaving.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t understand how he’s still posting away on his Facebook showing off his ‘gym progress’ how far he’s come, but then admitting he’s chunky but funky? Surely if he had any brains, which I doubt he does... he’d not say stuff like that when people have donated their cash to him... I mean we all know it’s the truth but to hide away from the truth by playing the mental health card and to continue posting the same shit on another platform? He’s a pathetic joke of a human.

• Heart
  • Angry

Anotherct

VIP Member
That restaurant is a fine dining restaurant with a tasting course at £50. He’s definitely okay, and he’s definitely spending our money. I say our, I didn’t donate a penny, I mean the idiots on insta

• Angry

judsmum

Chatty Member
Can someone explain the socks to me? I need to know why he has those socks on pulled right up? Is it where he tries to keep his dignity or perhaps where he stuffs his acquired cash? I’m not sure but it looks fucking horrendous.

• Haha

Wtfherewegoagain

From that pic it is clear to see he has packed weight on since his surgery. No wonder he has gone off to hide on his private instagram account. He doesnt want his 180k plus followers seeing how he has blown their cash on surgery he was not ready for and should have listened to the NHS drs who said no. Instead he stamped his feet like a child (its ok though as he is only 22!) and got his own way. He will now stay hidden away from the masses until he is back from his latest trip away, hit the gym and ditched the carbs again to get back to his pre surgery weight and will then make a reappearance claiming how amazing he feels and his head is in the right place and how you can do it too if you stay consistent!

Even if you give him the benefit of the doubt where the money is concerned and go with the miracle theory it is still there. He has still been dishonest with his followers by avoiding answering the questions re the cash and all his weight gain. I'd have some element of respect for him if he just came out and said look I've put some weight on since the op but I'm working on it so I wont be putting up any selfies for a bit til I get it off again. Instead you get the vanishing act to get all the hanging followers asking where he is and if he is ok and to a certain degree worried about him. Won't be long and someone who was fool enough to give you their hard earned cash (not me I saw through your fakeness a long time ago) will eventually post to tell your abandoned fans where you are Jack,what you are up to and how you have been perfectly fine this whole time sunning yourself while they worry. Then they all will be asking why you would behave this way by which point its going to be pretty hard to regain their trust.

Sjb88

I reckon he’ll be back on Instagram fairly soonish. He’s just biding his time a bit. He genuinely thinks he’s it and that the world (even bisexuals) need to hear what he has to say and want to see how he spends every second of every day. Like a lot of young people, he obviously craves the attention and validation he gets from social media, and his following in Instagram was way bigger than his facebook.

His “mental health blip” didn’t get him the sympathy he expected it to, or do anything to distract from the questions about the money, so he’ll lay low on insta for a bit longer until he reckons enough time will have passed for everyone to forget, or he can think up some excuse to explain the surgery/money thing. But he’ll reactivate his Instagram eventually. His ego is too big for him not to.

I’m actually really looking forward to when he does just to see what excuse he’ll pull out of his arse to try and justify where the money has gone. Because if you think everyone is going to just forget about it and sweep it under the carpet, you’ll need to think again Jack m’boy.
"The world (even bisexuals) needs to hear what he has to say" 😂😂😂😂 that has done me in

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Well rather than just posting cryptic memes all the time, why not divulge your struggles? You share everything else online when it suits you.

You don't seem to be dealing with anything significant atm, on holiday with your boyfriend, drinking everyone's money! Cunt.
He only struggles when it suits him and that is when he's backed in to a corner so he plays the mental health card. Pond life at its worst.

• Heart

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Ashford are fucking raging as ot was alot of local people that put money in i know people who did and were like nahhh he wouldn’t do that but but are now questioning it and want some answers

Reactions: 10

Queenie2019

A picture speaks a thousand words 😂😂😂

View attachment 31342
Look at his big ole burger nips 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

I think what annoys me more is that he’s now got comments turned off but keeping the posts public on Facebook, he’s WAY more calculated & nasty than a lot of people realise. To me it’s a big “haha fuck you” to every mug that donated. Bravo Jack for being a class A c***

• Sick

Fineapple

VIP Member
Where I live every dirty old man in the district wear their socks like that. Every lad his age wears trainer socks or liners. He looks like a sex offender
100% the guy you’d cross the road to avoid.

Imagine finding him remotely attractive or being in a sexual situation with him. Even if you discount his body completely (and you’d have to), that face, that grin... it’s all very upsetting. I’m not okay.

• Haha