Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Mate stumpz actually IS Patrick hahahahaha

I lost my head from the moment he slagged off the NHS
Yes that was not cool...typical comments/behaviour from the one and only Faulty. I dunno why we're all shocked at his behaviour tbh. The clues were there all along! 😤

Areyouforreal

I thought the very same thing. She posted some food pictures today and is sat opposite a guy in a shirt in one of the restaurants. Strange as she’s gone on her own, so I wouldn’t have thought it’s one of the locals or a friend she’s made - I think it’s Towers.
I was literally about to type that, as soon as saw the picture I thought it was him syraight away. Don't like either of them, but she seems like the only one towers has left out of group they formed of insta twats who don't pay a penny for anything, yet always have the brand new products from certain companys plus the discount codes they all have that earn them some pennies too

Good for you 👍🏼
????

Good for you 👍🏼
Take it your one of his sheep

Truthseeker

VIP Member
So, before his weightloss did he ponce about in designer labels?? Ive never seen Armani do fat bastard size have you??!
I presume he bought something designer the minute he got down to a size that fit because he could which is understandable. However the novelty clearly never wore off for him and his passion for designer labels grew. It won't have helped him having a mate like Stumpz because Faulty clearly wants to be like him.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
You watch, he'll come back and repent/be all sorrowful/realise the error of his ways and beg forgiveness. All ready for his 2nd surgery beg.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc
I’m surprised at that. What about all these Geordie shore lot, Katie price etc, always getting free stuff in return for the ads. I guess most of those are abroad though.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
You can’t comment on his posts thou.
He’s prob afraid that people will call him out on his fraudulent behaviour.
He's one of thousands that do that, the post is publicly viewable but only those actually on his account can comment. He turns commenting off altogether on some posts so that nobody can post

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Money can’t buy class but it can buy shit skin removal surgery that will pop open at this rate.
Just a pity it wasn't his money and he had more than enough funds to get a decent job done but no he'd clearly earmarked the bulk of that money for non related purposes