Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

insta(sham)

I've just been thinking of something else Stumpy hasn't got. He might have a £1200 mattress but he's not got anybody to share it with. You can't put a price on the love of a good man/woman somebody to share your life with and keep you warm at night. Even when the chips are down and money is thin on the ground you still feel like the richest people on the planet because you've got each other, no amount of money can buy true love. When you think about it he's got fuck all just possessions, material things that anybody could have if they really wanted them badly enough.

And no Stumpy that designer life size realistic blow up Cheryl Cole doll with real fanny hair that you keep stuffed in your wardrobe complete with automatic inflation device does not count as having somebody 😂
Howling 😂😂

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I don’t think that’s correct. I deactivated mine from August 2017 till last Christmas. I’ve never heard of the 30 day thing
Ah thanks for letting me know!!

I kept hearing the 30 day thing from YouTube drama channels when Jaclyn Hill did a runner off socials.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.
They are still very much friends as you will see if you read izzies post on her insta, also JT was arranging to meet up with Harold again only a couple of weeks ago and Harold was one of the first on the scene on insta when the shit hit the fan after that night out 3 weeks or so ago when Faulty was talking suicide. Too many rumours going round about what happened between them. I'm still inclined to believe that it was over the go fund me saga that they temporarily parted company because they didn't want to be seen endorsing it as JT was getting lots of shit and that's when they vanished. I've also seen one of izzies friends say that there was never anything romantic between them because Izzie didn't fancy him he was just a friend. As I said too many rumours.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He posted something on his stories just after surgery when he was in a pub and it was like ‘just to show you who’s here, nothing to worry about’ (dunno if he meant to post publicly) then next news he’s hurt someone.. anyone else remember that?
Yes,whatever happened ended up in a punch up then the next thing he'd gone to stay with another family member in Hythe. I suspected that the person he'd got in to a fight with while he was our was his brother who still lives at home as far as I'm aware because Faulty bought him and his dad a box of doughnuts just after he came out of hospital

Well he said the doughnuts were for them 😂

Truthseeker

VIP Member
This thread is well overdue for a title change and I can't fathom out how to do it even after reading the instructions being the thicko that I am.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
😂 I also heard him and SlimWithRoss had a thing? Noticed both Ross and Lewise have blocked him and wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes. Either that or he’s a sleeze even to people in relationships and they can’t be dealing with him, Ross and lewise if that’s you, I applaud you since I know you’ll be watching LOL
Oh yesss I’ve glad your joined!!! You have new gossip!! ✅✅✅

😂 I also heard him and SlimWithRoss had a thing? Noticed both Ross and Lewise have blocked him and wonder if there’s something going on behind the scenes. Either that or he’s a sleeze even to people in relationships and they can’t be dealing with him, Ross and lewise if that’s you, I applaud you since I know you’ll be watching LOL
Actually how do you know they have him blocked?? 🕵🏼‍♀️

Bishplease

Chatty Member
People like that make me sick, takes a special type of slimebag to do that sort of stuff. This woman got a suspended prison sentence. Wish Towers would get looked into, he's conned people of over double the amount than this woman and flaunts the fact like he's untouchable, wouldn't be hard to prove where the money really went with him.
Thing is if u see what they are charged with it actually
People like that make me sick, takes a special type of slimebag to do that sort of stuff. This woman got a suspended prison sentence. Wish Towers would get looked into, he's conned people of over double the amount than this woman and flaunts the fact like he's untouchable, wouldn't be hard to prove where the money really went with him.
pretend to have cancer to fraudulently raise money is what they are charged with he aint done that stupid people put in to pay for something he technically has had done. I think the cunt us gonna get away with the whole lot and for his sake i hope he has been sacked from mcarthur glen coz if not im will go whenever i can until i see him for an answer

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
But he would do that..don’t you know who I am? Lol

No Facebook posts from his ‘mate’-Jack Lewis Sims. Maybe it’s a cover up for that fact he has really gone with Miss Stump!

Just incase the image had slipped your minds...
I dont get this lol can u elaborate please I must have missed something 😱

Rl192

I think you need to have a word with yourself about why you are so touchy about the subject. Hit a raw nerve springs to mind.
😂😂😂😂😂 because I don’t find something funny? My best friend killed himself because people would make jokes about his sexuality. Cheers tho hun

Robbie09

VIP Member
From his toploss picture on Facebook it looks like he’s had some interaction with the Bee person previously regarding advice over weight loss

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I used to find this guy inspiring but then he became overly cocky with his “work hard and stay consistent” tag line on ever story/post and constantly just spewing a load of rubbish such as JD seasonings (bloody get yourself down the spices aisle in Morrisons!). Although I’m not one of the people who donated cash to fund his surgery I am shocked he hasn’t even explained himself or announced he’s deleting/archiving his Instagram (from what I have seen). If I was somebody who donated I would feel mugged off and guilty, especially if I were the person who set up the funding page!
I did say a while ago that I wondered how the woman felt who set it up because in her shoes I'd be feeling very guilty now. I'm sure her intentions were good at the time.