Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He at most has spent 7 to 8K for a top notch Harley street surgeon to do a what they call a fleur di lis tummy tuck which is the best option after a dramatic weight loss..
I very much doubt he’s done any research to find the best surgeon and considering the amount of cash he had available he should have done.
But judging by the look of his result he just went with the surgeon who gave him the cheapest quote ... also from what I could see from comparing his scar lines to mine he opted not to have the fleur di lis which is the more expensive option to a regular tummy tuck
He told one of the rags that he was having a full body lift?

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I think when the new update comes where they don’t show likes it’ll be the best thing. Harold and Towers if he’s back will get the shock of there life and maybe stop buying their followers, like Harold admitted to people at the ball. Not only is his 8 stone loss fraudulent, his amount of followers is to.
If you read the statement from the insta spokesman he said it won't affect influencers and brands

WhatABore

VIP Member
He originally said he was getting a full body lift but then said he's lucky he doesn't need any work doing to his arms or legs 🤷🏻‍♀️

lime

Lewis blocked/unfollowed Harry after one of the SW nights out last year or maybe even 2017. It was the night where Towers made an inappropriate joke about Mrsmummywright and Lewis (can't remember exactly what was said). This was before he and Ross were a thing.

As I put before, it's only from what I heard from someone who knows them. Doesnt mean to say I believe it. There is a lot of rumours some which have been confirmed.

Mayday

VIP Member
A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc
Oh wow really? I thought a lot of influencers were getting free of discounted surgery, as they seemed to be doing ads or collabs with Transform, MYA etc. I guess its possible they paid themselves but got some sort of commission if they referred people?

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I'm in Australia and they're trialling it here atm. I can't see likes on anyones photos, influencer or not. You can only see total number of likes on your own post by drilling into it
The insta spokes person made it quite clear that influencers and brands would not be affected especially the ones using analytical tools like Pickard. I'm only going on what their representative said and they should know given it is their baby.

The insta spokes person made it quite clear that influencers and brands would not be affected especially the ones using analytical tools like Pickard. I'm only going on what their representative said and they should know given it is their baby.
Just because you can't see likes on brands or influencers brands does not mean they cannot see their own and that is what the spokesman inferred, that they would still be able to have access to the response to their posts. Added to which they just about all use analytical tools Pickard included so they will know how many likes they are getting through that route alone.

Last edited:

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
He’s making a mockery of people who have genuine issues with mental wellbeing.

He’d feel so much better if he faces the music. Mr Towers-this isn’t going to go away!

Rockypolly

Basils promised to take his parents to this fancy restaurant, it was that good apparently.

By the time you’ve travelled, eaten, stayed the night and travelled back you’ve got to be in for £500+ for the sale of dinner at a restaurant 😂

Truthseeker

VIP Member
A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc
Tell me why then a clinic ran a competition on Facebook to increase its followers and the prize was some sort of cosmetic surgery. All entrants got a discount code too