Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lime

I think he had no perspective when it came to being ready because in his head he'd lost 10 stone and that was it. He had another 7 stone to lose realistically before surgery. Now he's piled weight on it's more like 10.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I'm a plastic surgery scrub nurse. That's not an abdominoplasty, it's an apronectomy at best. His navel hasn't been repositioned or moved. He requires a full body lift which would be around £25-30k if he's having chest, arms, thighs and full torso at a decent place. We charge around £8k for an abdominoplasty where I work. He definitely needs more. His surgery looks horrendous.
He said before that the only other surgery he will be having later on is his chest because he said his arms and legs are fine

StrawberryCream

VIP Member
Weird that he has his Instagram handle as his Facebook bio even though he deactivated ages ago? Also surprised his Facebook is so public now as I’m pretty sure it was private a month or so ago?

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I'd be seriously surprised if he came back, he's clearly trying to carve a new life and a whole load of new friends out too.

Well we don't want him up here so he better get back to Kent sharpish the thieving snotty little prick

He can run but he can't hide especially with people like motor mouth Nigel posting his whereabouts all over social media 😂😂😂
Fucking Nige

WhatABore

VIP Member
I completely agree with you all. I just think they'd maybe think twice about it because of how much mental health is in the media at the minute that it might get them a lot of complaints.

Obviously we all know it's a load of rubbish but all his old ladies stuck up his arse will be ringing to speak to the manager 😂

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I wonder if take a break or one of those real life magazines would run a story on him
They usually want both sides of the story because they always ask the other side to comment and they print the response. Given what I've seen and read in the past in these mags I wouldn't put money on them taking it up.