Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yes well he's got that rude awakening to come if ever he flies the nest. He's saying I've got a range rover you haven't. No stumpz because most of us have invested our money more sensibly and bought a home. Cars depreciate in value gradually, houses go the other way. Good luck to him when he's sleeping in his car because he's no longer got a home
And that's why he's the one knocking the pipes of The City workers' roofs together and not actually working as a City boy..... although he finx he's billy big baws working up on the Laaaandan roofs.
Ain’t that the truth 👏🏻👏🏻

KLRDN

So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?

heatmagazine

Chatty Member
He at most has spent 7 to 8K for a top notch Harley street surgeon to do a what they call a fleur di lis tummy tuck which is the best option after a dramatic weight loss..
I very much doubt he’s done any research to find the best surgeon and considering the amount of cash he had available he should have done.
But judging by the look of his result he just went with the surgeon who gave him the cheapest quote ... also from what I could see from comparing his scar lines to mine he opted not to have the fleur di lis which is the more expensive option to a regular tummy tuck
Oh that is interesting. I don’t know anything about tummy tucks. I thought he was having a body lift however I don’t think they do that all in one go in this county. Abroad I could of got boob job and nose job in the same operation, where as over here they only operate on one area at a time.

Rl192

I’m surprised you aren’t more against JT then as the way he speaks is disgusting.
I never stuck up for him? I hate the way he speaks I was just saying that maybe this threads convo should actually be about him running off with the money? Rather than actually his sexuality.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
So I know he posted those “not bothered” rants on his story yesterday and he said he is definitely not associated with slimming world...so why did he use the hashtag #sw in one of his posts?? Seems like he’s jumping ship with anything to do with towers now! Does he forget he posts things?😂
He did say on his stories a few days ago that he did briefly do SW with his mum years ago but ended up losing the bulk of his weight calorie counting and training.

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Yes,whatever happened ended up in a punch up then the next thing he'd gone to stay with another family member in Hythe. I suspected that the person he'd got in to a fight with while he was our was his brother who still lives at home as far as I'm aware because Faulty bought him and his dad a box of doughnuts just after he came out of hospital

Well he said the doughnuts were for them 😂
Oh interesting totally missed all that

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Pondering on it now. Need some well worded blurb that's simple and concise so that people can understand it and don't get bored while reading it that gets the enormity of what he and people like him have done.

Gofundme should have something in their software that automatically shuts off an account from receiving any further donations once their specified target is reached. If something like that has been in place for Faulty's fund he'd have gotten away with £5.4k less than he did. That's a hell of a lot of £5 and £10 donations he wouldn't have been able to pocket.
They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?