Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Makes absolutely no sense does it? Someone should ask him outright on Facebook what his deal is
Someone on Instagram I swear has got something on him, I really question if he had any form of surgery and if he did nothing like what he made it out to be and for a fraction of the £40,000 raised. His body, attitude and how sneaky he had been makes me think he is hiding from something.

Reactions: 1

busybody

He said he applied to have it done on the NHS, but was rejected as it was considered cosmetic. I think you'd only be able to get skin removal on NHS if you had a history of mental health issues or body dysmorphia or something, or it was causing genuine problems like sores. That was when he put the post up about how he'd applied but was rejected and soo defeated...but how he didn't want to crowdfund...then lo and behold someone set the gofundme up for him. :rolleyes: I still think a private surgeon would've done it for free or reduced for the publicity with him having a large amount of followers at the time.
Ohhh I see. Thank you for explaining, as I didn't know whether he had applied on the NHS or not.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Towers and Izzie was getting close like everyone noticed they had a thing and then he defo slept with someone at the ball.
Iv heard recently he had a new girlfriend (which I find hard to believe but its true) and he cheated on her by sleeping with someone from modball thingy. How this guy gets his dipstick dipped I do not know but it's all true.
Boak!

Clever! Its diverted the conversation away from the fraud Mr Faulty Towers has committed!!

Anyone heading to Ralph Lauren outlet in Ashford at the weekend?

tittle12

So im new here and just wanna check something. This guy drives a Range Rover and has enough cash to spend it on Louboutins but he had to crowd fund to pay for plastic surgery? Is that about right?
Wrong. The thread is about Jack Towers. Stumpz is a best friend/ was who knows.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Mine and judgeypants post are both tied on 28 votes. There are plenty of suggestions I just can't seem to do it

I'm happy to do with judgeypants suggestion

Go with ffs

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Whos the thieving cunt with do we know?

Always been their method u fucking moron
Apparently someone called Jack Lewis Sims. But interestingly, he hasn't posted that he’s there which makes me think good
Old Faulty Towers has lied again-he’s gone on his own!!! Billy No Mates! If you look at the comments on his posts, only about three people ever comment.

The ‘mental illness’ was a very low card to play!

lime

Found it. Tiny though. Towers posted that on his stories, creepy af
Yes it was this night out. Lewis and Harry were sat opposite each other all night but didn't do a single Instastory or selfie together and then the next day Lewis unfollowed.

Maybe he was with ross at the time but I'm pretty sure Ross wasn't at that night out. This was very early days of their relationship. Would love to know the tea.

guccigang

Chatty Member
I used to be a huge advocate for LDN Muscle. When he started tagging them I felt so put off. They are a FANTASTIC company and guide but he’s not following the guide or the nutrition side of it at all. I had great results and the guys are so helpful and knowledgeable. I wouldn’t be surprised if they put him on their PT course.

Wtfherewegoagain

Well he is active again on facebook, doesnt have anywhere near the following over there like he did on instagram so no doubt not being asked any difficult questions. But he is slowly creeping back

Ted1

Who the fuck started the gofundme page?? I bet they feel like a right tit now

Ted1

Im sure i heard on insta she did but cant be 100% sure. She was very ill after it though, not jetting off on hols like faulty towers