Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
I'm not having it that he's gone alone. That means he would have to ask someone else to take his pic every night to show off his mobs and tight shorts 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
If he isn’t back on insta within 30 days of “deleting” or “deactivating” his account he won’t be allowed back on I don’t think! 100K people fucked over. While he swans about on Facebook still drinking and being a cock.
Definitely no time limit .... personally I don’t think he will return to that account as he knows he has cooked his goose to many people asking to many questions yes he can block and delete..as much as he likes but he will have to police his account 24/7 as people who want the truth will just set up another account to call him out and he’s not prepared to tell the truth and he never will be

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
I know this was mentioned previously but why has he made his Instagram private but his Facebook profile public? Something is not adding up, there is a reason he came off Instagram? He has no problem letting everybody know about his holiday and how he had totally fallen off the wagon on Facebook but plays the mental health card on Instagram? I would wonder if the SW community is not active on Facebook so is less likely to be challenged. I can’t get over the fact he is so brazen less than 4 months after the surgery. I can’t imagine any surgeon worth his money would endorse binge drinking and over eating this soon after major surgery, makes you wonder if he had any surgery at all and the whole thing has been a complete hoax?
Makes absolutely no sense does it? Someone should ask him outright on Facebook what his deal is

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Can we make a separate thread for stumpz just to really piss him off? I wonder if he donated toward towers surgery considering he has so much money to spend on shit trainers and a shitty red Range Rover 😂 cocky little brat
I started a thread but everybody prefers to post on here

I just

I just spent some time looking at his insta. Pig 🤮
He's going to be having a heart attack soon

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
I see Jack and Harold (and Tattle!) have been mentioned on the latest 2 Chubby Cubs FB post....maybe this is a way to get exposure of his fraudulent activity 🧐
I commented on one of his "inspirational" posts on the pinch of nom page, and my comment got deleted. That page has a huge audience