Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
D

Deleted member

He looks bloody ridiculous. A shirt with sports socks o_O

Reactions: 1

Leelee93

Chatty Member
If you read the statement from the insta spokesman he said it won't affect influencers and brands
Brands looking to advertise will ask influencers for their impressions instead and as we all like to nose his page. I doubt he will be affected

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Faulty said he had 7lb removed. I suppose it depends how much she weighed at her heaviest. Was she 30st plus? I don't believe he had half a stone of skin removed
Was she actually 30st. Wow. I haven’t really known much about her but this thread opens my eyes!

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
What exactly could go wrong if he keeps putting weight on? Is it possible his scar could split? Internal damage?
While the skin may look healed I doubt everything inside has fully healed by now. 🤔

• Sick

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He definitely hasn’t .. he’s had a bog standard tummy tuck...he’s a lying scum bag
Looks like he spent even less on the surgery than we thought then. All I know is that he ended up with what looked like a super elongated navel running from right up between his moobs down to the top of the waistband on his underpants. It was the most bizarre sight I've ever seen and I'd have cried if my surgery looked like that.

insta(sham)

He cheated apparently thats why he was saying he messed up his life and hurt someone really close to him
Bullshit! That’s what he claimed. Why then on his Facebook did someone comment ‘just speak to your mum mate’ or something along those lines!

I think he fell out with mummykins who was caring for him after surgery, but cheating on his girlfriend makes him sound better.... tells you all you need to know about him really!

Robbie09

VIP Member
Seeing as his Facebook appears to be public and he getting a lot of likes, no comments on pictures, like maybe 1 or 2 but wouldn’t there be more if people wanted to know what happened with op and go fund me?
Just seems odd no comments or anything?

Ted1

Jennifer was around 19st at her heaviest and lost 10st but when she had surgery it was 3lb of loose skin that was removed

Graceteer

He posted something on his stories just after surgery when he was in a pub and it was like ‘just to show you who’s here, nothing to worry about’ (dunno if he meant to post publicly) then next news he’s hurt someone.. anyone else remember that?

D

Deleted member

If he isn’t back on insta within 30 days of “deleting” or “deactivating” his account he won’t be allowed back on I don’t think! 100K people fucked over. While he swans about on Facebook still drinking and being a cock.
I don’t think that’s correct. I deactivated mine from August 2017 till last Christmas. I’ve never heard of the 30 day thing

Rl192

One person has asked if he's gay recently?The rest of the comments regarding bisexuals is actually mocking a comment Towers himself made.
Nah there’s been more than that? Why even bring the bisexual thing up tho it’s so not necessary.

Maybe my humour is diff to your lot but I don’t find shit like that funny