Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Oh that is interesting. I don’t know anything about tummy tucks. I thought he was having a body lift however I don’t think they do that all in one go in this county. Abroad I could of got boob job and nose job in the same operation, where as over here they only operate on one area at a time.
It is done in one complete operation according to what I read on a UK clinic page.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I know this was mentioned previously but why has he made his Instagram private but his Facebook profile public? Something is not adding up, there is a reason he came off Instagram? He has no problem letting everybody know about his holiday and how he had totally fallen off the wagon on Facebook but plays the mental health card on Instagram? I would wonder if the SW community is not active on Facebook so is less likely to be challenged. I can’t get over the fact he is so brazen less than 4 months after the surgery. I can’t imagine any surgeon worth his money would endorse binge drinking and over eating this soon after major surgery, makes you wonder if he had any surgery at all and the whole thing has been a complete hoax?
👏👏👏

Imjustcurious

Ps what in God's name is up with that fucking sex offenders face he pulls in his photos? His eyes always look so wide it looks like someone's stuck their finger up his bum.
I used to get annoyed whenever I saw someone say this cos I was like wtf it's just a smile... I see it now! Those eyes make him look craaaazzaayyyyyy

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Hiding in plain sight!!!! If everyone just gets
on to anyone he’s associated with (tagged posted ect) then I’m sure they will get the message

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I'm surprised this photo hasnt been bombarded with comments as to where the money has gone or asking if he's doing anything about his botched surgery
He's removed everybody that comments on things like that. That's why he has set his profile to the way he has. People can't comment if he stops them

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Got to buy all the flashy stuff coz hes so damn ugly inside and out no girl would touch him with a barge pole

Rl192

Lol you guys are jokes man, the threads about him running off with the money smh

🙄🙄🙄

Maybe it isn't the place for you then

I believe some of the comments about bisexuals have come from bisexuals....with a sense of humour
Maybe this isn’t the place for me, i don’t find sexuality jokes funny.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?
Go fund me could add their fee to the amount set that's easily done.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
They won’t do that cause they take around 15% of funds raised, that’s how places like GFM and Just Giving make their coin.

The person who set up the fund should have been a bit smarter about it and put the money into some sort of trust for him rather than just gifting him the money.

GFM should be explaining things like trusts and ways to give money to people so they don’t piss it up the wall.

I think from a government petition side of things it’d struggle to meet their criteria as there’s a limit to how much of a description you can put in and it can’t be specifically targeting an individual.

There are other petition sites I think would host it though?
Oh that's strange I signed one 3 or 4 years ago targeting one individual?