Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Okay so, I've been away on holiday. And seem to have missed all the drama? What exactly has happened with him, can someone explain
It must have been a long holiday it's been going on for months 😃

You'd probably be as well reading through some of the original thread because there's been all sorts of twists and turns and I wouldn't know where to start. Man gets go fund me donations for op, man spends most of go fund me money on pleasure and very little on cowboy botch job operation, man doesn't donate remainder of money to charity as promised, man goes in to hiding once awkward questions start being asked. There's much more to it but that's the cut down version

Reactions: 1

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Thing is if u see what they are charged with it actually

pretend to have cancer to fraudulently raise money is what they are charged with he aint done that stupid people put in to pay for something he technically has had done. I think the cunt us gonna get away with the whole lot and for his sake i hope he has been sacked from mcarthur glen coz if not im will go whenever i can until i see him for an answer
I’m in!

Ted1

Well, he wont be bothered as its not his money hes spending the robbing shit

Ted1

Is that Izzie still in his corner?? Probably brainwashed by his lies the silly cow

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Think the ol' Bill should have a chat with him. And have his Instagram platform removed. Thinking its acceptable to start a gofundme sob story for his followers. Have the op. Then pile the weight back on instantaneously.
Thats why the filthy weasel has got away with it coz he never set it up

SausageSam

I said this too. Mine is 17 so not that much younger and I would feel I had failed as a parent if he ended up like towers. His behaviour is criminal- it’s fraud and theft as far as I’m concerned
They have failed as parents for letting him get to the size he was living under there roof