Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhatABore

VIP Member
He told the papers he was having the full body lift
😂 I definitely remember him saying on his story once that he was having 2 surgeries. One on his tummy/sides and one on his chest/side because he was lucky that his arms and legs were good

Reactions: 1

PaulSmitt

His tits hang lower than mine and I’ve gone from a GG to a D after breastfeeding for years. God he’s a tragic, ugly mess.

No amount of surgery will fix his Sonia Jackson mouth and Brillo pad hair. Wish he’d just fuck off for good.
There’s nothing wrong with Brillo pad hair!! 😂😂😂

lime

God knows why. I mean what's he looking to transition to? Lifestyle and fashion vlogger/influencer? Lol do me a favour

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
His attempt at being gay friendly or a non racist just shows what a complete and utter twat he is. ‘As long as you’re nice to me, I’ll be nice to you’. So does that mean if I don’t kiss your arse and I’m not white I’m going to have some racist slur thrown at me because I deserve it? I cannot stand the privilege of this prick.
That's exactly it.

Stupid fucking imbecile. 😡😡😡

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He'd deffo have to pay for it the filthy mooch ... and Faulty deffo likes stuffing (his face) more than a Turkey, the fat shit! How appropriate 😂
Gobble gobble gobble 😉

He has PILED the weight back on, just like his melt of a mate Stumpz. What a waste of time, energy and recovery. All that unnecessary pain to go through... all to be headed straight back towards obesity.

Not to mention people’s money, but I think we’ve covered that 😂😬
Stumpz has promised his followers a full on assault at the gym soon, AGAIN

• Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
He doesn’t care you know.......he doesn’t care about not caring about the not caring. I repeat, he doesn’t care about the not caring which he doesn’t care about!!!! Are we clear??
I hope someone was with him in the shopping mall because he looks positively insane "fucking" and "cunting" into his phone about trolls whilst recording a bag.

Sunshinestate12

Chatty Member
Yeeees and a whiffy gooch.
Whiffy everything

😂😂😂

I bet he's lying on his £1200 mattress now wearing his matching Ralph Lauren pyjamas, dressing gown and slippers that his good mate Faulty treated him to for being a loyal friend. Kylie Minogue's I just can't get you out of my head playing in the background while he racks his brain trying to find a way to outsmart his "haters" because.......HE JUST REALLY ISN'T BOTHERED 😃

Attachments

c93

OMG they were at Sheffield Porsche centre today! Literally 2 mins from where I’ve been at work all day, can’t believe the cheek of this boy how can he just run away from this?

SausageSam

They a

They are to blame aswell, especially when his dad is some kind of body builder, no way should he have allowed his son to reach that weight but at the same time having being overweight myself I do know how easy it is being a teenager and eating shit outside of the house, no matter how much my parents made it healthy within the house whilst out I could eat what I wanted, so I don’t think his parents are fully to blame!
At his age though he didn’t get to the size he was in a year or two eating out

Imjustcurious

Yeah because that’s what I said 🙄 I was responding to someone who was ripping his writing all I said is that is he has told people on several occasions he is dyslexic...where have I said it was an excuse for his behaviour? You won’t find it because I didn’t say it 🤔
I wasn't have a go at you 🙈🙈 but it was the perfect opportunity to throw some shit at jack 😉