Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seththebunny

Pretty sure those trainers are designer 🙄 (hideous all the same). Looks like the donation money went to good use...

Reactions: 1

Sw9969

I'm surprised this photo hasnt been bombarded with comments as to where the money has gone or asking if he's doing anything about his botched surgery
People did comment on the original photo on Instagram but the comments were deleted

Oopsididitagainandagain

I was surprised when he got his tummy tuck that he only had his belly lifted. I thought he was going for the full body tuck - arms, etc. He needed it.
I believe he had to lose more weight from arms, chest etc. Before they would operate on them as there was still a lot fat underneath 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hence the botched tummy tuck and money spent on irrelevant shit

Truthseeker

VIP Member
It would be interesting to see how much annual revenue it would lose them changing their charging structure. I think you’d be shocked at the difference.
Whilever it remains in its current format it will leave the gate open for people like Towers to collect far more than they asked for and we'll see more situations like this. I hope all of those who donated will think more carefully before they hand over money in future.

Bibbydebob

He said he applied to have it done on the NHS, but was rejected as it was considered cosmetic. I think you'd only be able to get skin removal on NHS if you had a history of mental health issues or body dysmorphia or something, or it was causing genuine problems like sores. That was when he put the post up about how he'd applied but was rejected and soo defeated...but how he didn't want to crowdfund...then lo and behold someone set the gofundme up for him. :rolleyes: I still think a private surgeon would've done it for free or reduced for the publicity with him having a large amount of followers at the time.
A surgeon in London was answering questions on an Instagram poll and he said it’s actually illegal to offer discounted or free surgery. Hence why surgery is never under offer etc

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if take a break or one of those real life magazines would run a story on him
If someone who donated to the fund contacted them they may as they would have been personally affected? 🤔 Who's gonna admit they donated to him though? I know I wouldn't! 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
All this not caring and we're onto the 20th post about not caring 👀

Louboutin-what on earth’s he trying to prove with that label? Lol

Zzzzzzzzzz...oh that must be old stumpy asleep on his mattress; just like the princess in The Princess and the Pea!
Totting about Laaaaandan in his red soled heels, coz he works and can afford them, ya know?