Towers_weightjourney #2 His fraudulent botched surgery is done, JT is now on the run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows why. I mean what's he looking to transition to? Lifestyle and fashion vlogger/influencer? Lol do me a favour
Bet he’s getting well I’m with them ldn boys or whatever the gym bunnies. CHAOS

Reactions: 1
To be fair I don’t think jacks replies are that bad in the instance. Some of these sw’ers are like a mad cult where if you question anything your the devil

Reactions: 5
Weird that he has his Instagram handle as his Facebook bio even though he deactivated ages ago? Also surprised his Facebook is so public now as I’m pretty sure it was private a month or so ago?
I think it still is private he just chooses to make the odd post public

You can’t comment on his posts thou.
He’s prob afraid that people will call him out on his fraudulent behaviour.
He's one of thousands that do that, the post is publicly viewable but only those actually on his account can comment. He turns commenting off altogether on some posts so that nobody can post

His just awful! I cannot believe he posted a picture asking for a debate and then speaks to followers the way he has!
He wouldn’t of spoken to them like that when he was asking for 1000s of pounds for his surgery!!

I remember him posting that picture on his night out when they all met up, I mean u can tell it all went to tit because they haven’t done it again 😂😂!!

Reactions: 3
If he isn’t back on insta within 30 days of “deleting” or “deactivating” his account he won’t be allowed back on I don’t think! 100K people fucked over. While he swans about on Facebook still drinking and being a cock.

Reactions: 2
If he isn’t back on insta within 30 days of “deleting” or “deactivating” his account he won’t be allowed back on I don’t think! 100K people fucked over. While he swans about on Facebook still drinking and being a cock.
I don’t think that’s correct. I deactivated mine from August 2017 till last Christmas. I’ve never heard of the 30 day thing

I don’t think that’s correct. I deactivated mine from August 2017 till last Christmas. I’ve never heard of the 30 day thing
Ah thanks for letting me know!!

I kept hearing the 30 day thing from YouTube drama channels when Jaclyn Hill did a runner off socials.

Definitely no time limit .... personally I don’t think he will return to that account as he knows he has cooked his goose to many people asking to many questions yes he can block and delete..as much as he likes but he will have to police his account 24/7 as people who want the truth will just set up another account to call him out and he’s not prepared to tell the truth and he never will be

She is either lying or clearly isnt in contact with him as much as she suggests as we all know he IS on instagram and facebook just not public accounts and facebook wise is selecting which posts to let people see.

Come on Izzie you are far better than that you are better off just not commenting on the Jack situation you have worked too hard to get to where you are than to have your name associated with him. Until he comes out publicly and starts answering all the gofundme donaters as to where their cash is and when these charities will start seeing some of it your best answer is no answer. Tell people to message him directly if they want to know anything. But oh wait he is off on his jollies with supercarnige and he is going away soon so guess people will have to wait even longer.

Reactions: 6
I cannot believe she is sticking up for him! Surely she should have some morals about the fraud he has seemingly committed! I wonder if she will delete and block if we start making comments on her posts?

Reactions: 5
Wow the wool is well and truly been pulled over her eyes . Embarrassing for her really. She probs has a lil thing for him and he’s not stupid. He knows who to keep onside

Wow the wool is well and truly been pulled over her eyes . Embarrassing for her really. She probs has a lil thing for him and he’s not stupid. He knows who to keep onside
They had a thing and then a massive bust up which is when Harry defender her and that's why him and Jack fell out. Iv heard as to why Izzie and Jack fell out and it's not nice at all very worrying but apparently they cleared thing up and are now friends again but I would defo not be friends after what apparently happened!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.