Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause there’s not a single side of him that’s not fucking ugly.

As for people “playing the victim”... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving Cunt.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldn’t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.
This one is the winner I think 😂😂

Reactions: 8

PaulSmitt

How can anyone be jealous of stumpy! I mean when I first saw him I laughed as he actually looks like an over plucked ball bag

• Haha

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
He has a really nice girlfriend before he lost all his weight, got cocky and she left him.

Who would sleep with him, especially while he was with someone else and just recovering from surgery! Whoever you are, get some standards girl!

• Haha

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He thinks he's a sex god putting it about he's even tried to pull Harolds granny, but if the truth be told most women would tell you they'd rather stitch up their fanny

• Haha

Leelee93

Chatty Member
Why do these people even meet up with eachother? They look like there on a night out with their mum and dad! Iv always found it so odd that the big SW accounts will all drive hundreds of miles to meet for nights out? They prob spend the entire night talking about slimming world and Instagram... no thanks ✋🏼
They drive 100s of miles to do a “sw meet up” just to sit on their phones and tag each other in stories all night 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
At the Sw ball in November Towers was all over several women especially one consultant who was married!! Izzie was very drunk, I asked her where her friends were and she said that towers was a C**t so not sure what had actually happened. Harry swanned around like he owned the place!
Yeah he slept with 2 different married women that weekend. Then on the Sunday morning was left stranded at reception because Izzie was refusing to drive him home LOL. He was still acting like this sex god even though hes a prick

• Wow
  • Sick

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I wonder if the greedy, fat, drunk would have got himself back in to that state if he'd had to use his own money for surgery

• Angry
Reactions: 7

Rl192

Yeah but, he wears the cheap ‘designer items’ the ugly items that no one buys hence why they’re cheap... money doesn’t by class faulty.
That T-shirt will be £350 so it’s not necessarily cheap.

I mean, I don’t care what sexuality someone is, it’s their choice. But he definitely doesn’t look straight in these pictures
So? It doesn’t matter if you’re straight or whatever you want to be? Isn’t the point here about how he has wasted people’s money and not about his sexuality? That doesn’t even come into it.

Bishplease

Chatty Member
Lol you guys are jokes man, the threads about him running off with the money smh

Maybe this isn’t the place for me, i don’t find sexuality jokes funny.
But the actual comment come from towers in the 1st place are u aware of that so people are mocking him as he has come out with comments about sexuality???