Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kweenbee

Why is he still covered in loose skin massively when he's had 40k to fix it 🙄 honestly doesn't make sense at all, he looks so different to before his so called surgery, if anything a few lbs heavier!! This guy is an absolute cunt, someone needs to call him out, I'm really surprised someone on his Facebook hasn't asked where the rest of the money is or why he was suicidal one thing then living his best life getting mortal the next, God the whole guy is a cringe ball, paying for random students to go on holidays with him because he has no mates

Reactions: 8

Truthseeker

VIP Member
I would’ve been told way before the go fund me fiasco. I wouldn’t dare parade myself all over the internet like some of these drongos
He is deliberately rubbing peoples noses in it now without a doubt.

He wants to watch himself because given the growing public anger over this he's going to be found down a back alley in a heap because somebody has kicked the shit out of him. It won't be the first time that something like that has happened to somebody doing what he is. He's obviously not that clever.

D

Deleted member

I would have been put out on my arse for even accepting the money to begin with. Bunch of scummy fucks.

Filthy bastard.
My mum would have put me out too. But I was brought up with a strong work ethic and to live within my means . He is a disgrace

• Heart

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
He's really piling on those pounds. Even looking at a photo a month ago he looked slimmer!

This will be JSG all over again.

Getthefouttahere

100% the guy you’d cross the road to avoid.

Imagine finding him remotely attractive or being in a sexual situation with him. Even if you discount his body completely (and you’d have to), that face, that grin... it’s all very upsetting. I’m not okay.
THIS comment has me deceased 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Truthseeker

VIP Member
People must have been provoking him for a long time cause there’s not a single side of him that’s not fucking ugly.

As for people “playing the victim”... they are victims. Victims of your callous deceit you thieving Cunt.

New thread title:

Towers splashes the cash on everything designer, but you couldn’t pay me enough to to let him near my vagina.
He's pretty much proved that the knicker sniffing remarks, all girls are cunts and the other controversial comments he made back then were not just stupid ill chosen remarks by somebody just starting out on social media. He has shown that he still is that nasty vile being it was no one off on account of his youth. He really is rotten to the core and nobody that bad will ever get away with the things he has done and is doing indefinitely , the tides will turn and he will get his just desserts.

He will forever be looking over his shoulder, what a way to live

Ohyeah

Please do message the journalist!! People need to see this for what it is, I’m sick of everyone worshipping him as an “inspiration” when he’s a revolting conman with no morals

Done! Now we wait! Will keep you all updated.

• Heart