Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kkewsb

Back on Facebook... won’t be long and the big account will be re activated ‘ hi guys thanks for all the support I have had a much needed break and after time away feeling so much better .. I am off for my next surgery (probs abroad to save money) and I will of course keep you all uploaded .. love jack’

MARK MY WORDS

Reactions: 7

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
Dirty bastard

From someone who's gone through the wringer mentally and experiencing another episode, I am fucking revolted by this cunt.

ETA he's still porking.

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Others have previously posted that go fund me can’t do anything as he’s used part of the money for how it was intended.......bet faulty had been through the small print and as soon as he realised he just had to get some surgery done, he could keep the rest and not get in trouble......fucking loopholes
Faulty is as cunning as they come. As you said he's been through the small print and made sure he's done just enough to keep within the boundaries. He's a calculating, slimey arsehole and I hope he gets exactly what he deserves.

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Why does he love that trainer and sock combo so much? Does he not realise he looks like an utter cunt?
He’s really trying to beg being a ‘cool kid’ he makes them clumpy trainers look even shitter than they normally do

Angel155

To get any kind of help on the NHS, you have to have kept the weight off for a few years to prove that the surgery will not be a waste of time

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
I can't even joke about this bastard anymore. I'm going to stop reading these posts because they're doing my nut in. I hope to fuck he's stuck down with a very slow and painful illness. Peace out for now ✌

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Since seeing these recent snaps I wonder how many women have crossed him off of their list of possibilities for a drunken fumble at this year's SW ball

• Haha

SausageSam

Sorry but I strongly disagree. My parents did everything they could do that was within their power to stop me going down that road. At 9 years old I was in hospital for 3 weeks for investigation where the doctors finally concluded that I had an extremely low metabolism. They kept cutting down my food while I was in there to see just how little I would have to eat to lose weight at a normal rate. They got me virtually down to starvation level before it started to move and the doctors told my parents that it was both dangerous and unsustainable to even consider doing it long term. My parents never stopped trying to help me. I had 4 brothers and sisters we were all fed the same diet yet I was the only overweight one. It makes me angry when people blame the parents without knowing the history behind the situation. It broke my parents hearts that I could not beat my problem and even today my 80 year old mother says if she could have one wish it would be that I was free of my prison. I have never given up trying I will never give up trying to at least keep off what I can to stop me getting back to my heaviest.

My parents didn't fail me and I haven't failed myself but nobody will ever understand this situation unless they are/were there.

Every book has a different story to tell
Taking one very extreme case - yours, and applying it to this low life isn’t going to cut it. He doesn’t have a metabolism problem as he was able to lose the weight. He was morbidly obese from over eating and under moving all whilst living under his parents roof

Bishplease

Chatty Member
They had a thing and then a massive bust up which is when Harry defender her and that's why him and Jack fell out. Iv heard as to why Izzie and Jack fell out and it's not nice at all very worrying but apparently they cleared thing up and are now friends again but I would defo not be friends after what apparently happened!
Go on...... 🐸 ☕

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He’s prob saved the other half of the money to have another belly op once he’s gained it all and lost it all again 😀😎

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
They had a thing and then a massive bust up which is when Harry defender her and that's why him and Jack fell out. Iv heard as to why Izzie and Jack fell out and it's not nice at all very worrying but apparently they cleared thing up and are now friends again but I would defo not be friends after what apparently happened!
Spill the tea!!

Yellowrose

I still can’t believe people actually donated money for him to get his surgery! I’m sorry but his lost all the weight and while living at home with his parents he should of saved for it himself I would never think of giving a stranger money for this kind of thing!!! Jack is thief and I bet doesn’t dare re active his account again!