Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ted1

Absolute slime ball. Urrggghh, all the posts I've read about him shagging 2 women at the sw ball🤑 They must've been pissed as farts or put a bag over his head

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Spending the fund money again...
Buy them tickets and I’ll sort it out when I’m home.... crikey I’m impressed
I wouldn’t have thought you’d have much left from the 40K certainly no charity
is ever going to see a penny of it

OMG just look at the belly on Faulty

View attachment 31451
Can I just that as someone who has had a tummy tuck... he wasn’t ready and wasn’t at a normal weight for his height etc and certainly hadn’t maintained for a period of time... hence his shocking result...some unscrupulous private surgeons don’t give a scooby about this and will perform the surgery ( usually aboard and on the cheap ) he is still obese and his surgeon needs locking up

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Well he is active again on facebook, doesnt have anywhere near the following over there like he did on instagram so no doubt not being asked any difficult questions. But he is slowly creeping back
I dunno how he can parade himself on Facebook but boycott his insta where his following gave him money? Twat

Last edited:

Sickoflurking

I have physical ill health after looking at that crusty pweirdo in his costco bulk buy sports socks.

How anyone let that deflated hoover bag near their vagina I will never know, my labia form a protective shield like a porcupine at the mere thought of his dolphin chin.
I’ve had a few wines and can’t fucking breathe reading your comments 🤣🤣🤣deflated hoover bag pmsl

• Haha
this has all been very educational indeed.... I mean I knew he was a liar and a fraud as he attributes SW for losing his weight when in fact when he first started out he was following a low carb diet and was very strict about it....
then as he lost weight he started tagging SW and the followers grew..
then he was posting shot after shot of beige food to sell his 20% off JD code...
his integrity dropped to an all time low over #GoFundMeGate...
and now he’s trying to hide behind Mental Health Issues but we all know it’s one big con.... and he’s spent all the money on living the good life.
nothing about this little weasel surprises me anymore..

Reactions: 8

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Looking like he wants to be on the cover of Vogue 😂😂
In his dreams 😂

On one of his pics from today he's eating a dirty great burger and chips! What is it with him and Prickard when they go abroad. It seems to be straight down to the nearest Maccy ds or burger bar for them both. They just eat what they eat at home, pair of uncultured pigs. You are what you eat Faulty!

Truthseeker

VIP Member
He makes the lad he's with look like a stick insect.

I was more shocked by the sheer size of his big fat gut now

He's got to be well on the way to 20st again 😮

Ted1

Hes laughing in the face of kind hearted people the fat, ugly, robbing bastard. Karma is a great thing, his time will come

Getthefouttahere

Lewis blocked/unfollowed Harry after one of the SW nights out last year or maybe even 2017. It was the night where Towers made an inappropriate joke about Mrsmummywright and Lewis (can't remember exactly what was said). This was before he and Ross were a thing.
Towers was absolutely VILE that night. Well he's always been vile but it was that night last year that I realised just how vile he was! On his stories when they was all together he was saying 'Kristina where's your lisp gone. Let's hear the lisp' and the poor woman looked embarrassed and upset by rightly so. He was behaving like a 14 year old boy after sipping their first WKD. How Mr Daddy Wright didn't knock him out I don't know.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
From looking at the pics posted on here of him topless he's deffo gained a few stone from living the high life on those donations. How can GoFund Me be ok with this blatant fraud? It's a national disgrace! He looks a completely different shape (a lot rounder) despite the awful surgery. What a hell of a mess he has made of his life through his own choices. He can't hide forever from everyone when he was once so vocal.

Imjustcurious

obviously not to the point where he would scam people out of thousands of pounds tho...right?
Ohhhh, maybe he misread! Maybe he thought it said DON'T give this money to charity, DON'T show us those receipts, DON'T assure the innocent people that have donated where their well earned money has now gone. DO go get the cheapest surgery you can. DO waste the rest on yourself and DO play the mental health card and DON'T treat that subject seriously and anger everybody that suffers with poor mental health. It all makes sense now! Jack Towers is innocent!

• Haha

Areyouforreal

Him and izzie had a thing, but heard at the ball last year towers slept with a married woman at the ball, in her bed. Then Harold came in to save the day and comfort izzie. Think that is why the terrible trio is no more. Poor Izzie deserves better than that pig.
Not being funny but who in their right mind would want to sleep with towers 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha