Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
He thinks he's owed it from the public because he's lost the weight(ish). He's a stagnant, lard arse slob who 100% is not going through a mental health crisis. I couldn't get out the house today for a bloody Dr appointment to address my current mh issues......he's in a foreign country, on the lash 24/7, fucking paragliding and bragging all over Facebook about it. Piece of fucking shit.

Not that mh conditions present uniformly, but he's clearly a fucking fat liar of a cunt.
I completely agree.

I am often house bound due to my eating disorder and here he is promoting binge eating and other forms of disordered eating with a shit surgery paid for by people who are looking to him for inspiration? Makes absolutely no sense and boils my blood.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9

Youdidwhat?!

I honestly don’t know what to say about the photo with the car

Maybe I should start a gofundme page to help with the words...

• Haha

Mylifeinsquares

I can’t understand how he’s still posting away on his Facebook showing off his ‘gym progress’ how far he’s come, but then admitting he’s chunky but funky? Surely if he had any brains, which I doubt he does... he’d not say stuff like that when people have donated their cash to him... I mean we all know it’s the truth but to hide away from the truth by playing the mental health card and to continue posting the same shit on another platform? He’s a pathetic joke of a human.
The absolute audacity of him making light of the fact that he has packed on the pounds since a surgery that other people paid for 😡

He is a vile cretin, I hope he enjoys his holiday because he has well and truely fucked his chances of ever getting a job that will allow him to pay for these kind of things himself and that money will run out very soon judging by the rate he is spending it!

• Angry

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Jokes on him. He may have had peeps moneys but he’s fucked his body up nd only 22! Got fat / got thin ish / majr sergery and now gain again. Bellend
Exactly this, i’d rather be dirt poor and a nice person than act like a cunt and look like a deflated hot air ballon.

• Haha

Yellowrose

I actually cannot believe people donated for him to have wls anyway!! I mean he lost an amazing amount of weight but the to ask others to pay for it is soooo cheeky!!!!
And now to of removed his profile because his getting asked where all the money went!!! Talk about guilty!!!

lime

It's so obvious he'll reactivate Insta and say he needed a social media break for his mental health. I personally hope it stays deleted forever.

I was actually concerned about his mental health even though I’m foaming about the shit he’s pulled ...imagining him in bed full of remorse ...but no!!! He’s filling his boots in some posh restaurant ....twat!!!!
😂😂 fear not his mental health issues are another of his con tricks
he’s hoping we are all feeling sorry for him and will back off asking him
how he’s spent the donated money....
He never in a million cocky years expected this to all blow up in his face
totally out of his depth... when he finally saw the money pouring in after
The Sun featured him... he couldn’t believe his luck...and went on a wild spending spree... now questions are being asked he’s deleted most of his social media and is trying to hide from the truth... but the truth is he has blown it, big time
he thinks it’ll blow over and people will forget... they won’t his insta fame is history

Truthseeker

VIP Member
Can someone explain the socks to me? I need to know why he has those socks on pulled right up? Is it where he tries to keep his dignity or perhaps where he stuffs his acquired cash? I’m not sure but it looks fucking horrendous.
Where I live every dirty old man in the district wear their socks like that. Every lad his age wears trainer socks or liners. He looks like a sex offender

• Haha

Getthefouttahere

I’m surprised you aren’t more against JT then as the way he speaks is disgusting.
Think we should all just stop replying to this one yano. Like Truthseeker said, seems like someone that's come looking for an argument 😴😴 Non of us should have to defend ourselves here as we know what we're staying is all FACTS. plus we've all got cracking banter.... even the bisexuals(Sorry had to) 😏😂😙❤

• Haha
  • Heart

AllTheHunsBeHunning

Chatty Member
This guy is a sandwich short of a fuckin picnic, I assume he's been on tattle again, like he's ever off of it

View attachment 31694
Well rather than just posting cryptic memes all the time, why not divulge your struggles? You share everything else online when it suits you.

You don't seem to be dealing with anything significant atm, on holiday with your boyfriend, drinking everyone's money! Cunt.